Cristobal

I can’t get over the obsession with this guy.....is it because he’s Cuban and played at Um? Dude is mediocre and has nowhere the resume to be at Um. We’re no longer dumpster diving to save money.

What we saw other night against Stanford was a coach single handidly losing a game on his own. That was a three kneels and a win. Not even Al “ Corch “ Golden or Wandy wouldn’t choked the game away.

One of the worst choke jobs I’ve seen from a coach , that team and players out played Stanford and deserved that W. But him and him alone took it from them.

Yet we still have people in here talking this dude up, some of the silliest crap I’ve ever read on here. And that says a lot.

I can’t believe that canes fans somehow still feel more qualified to evaluate coaches than the Oregon athletic department and Nick Saban.

Didn’t we learn our lesson blowing nuts all over each other’s faces after the last five shlebs we’ve hired?

I’m genuinely convinced that if grassy says a coach sucks than he’s actually the goat, and Vice versa.

Advertisement
It was actually mathematically impossible to lose that , unless you didn’t kneel it. Lol.
Had that been us, kneeling wouldn't have even been an option because we most likely would have been down at least 3 TD's headed into the 4th ! Lol

I can’t believe that canes fans somehow still feel more qualified to evaluate coaches than the Oregon athletic department and Nick Saban.

Didn’t we learn our lesson blowing nuts all over each other’s faces after the last five shlebs we’ve hired?

I’m genuinely convinced that if grassy says a coach sucks than he’s actually the goat, and Vice versa.

oregons post chip hire sucked and willie is willie lol. saban, while he has given way to two seemingly good coaches in smart and lane, has mac, champ, pruitt on his resume lol

Mario sukks because he blew a lead yet Richt is great despite never having a lead lol. The trunk monkeys will forever worship Richt for his victories over VA Tech that just got demolished by OLD DOMINION and a notre dame team that struggled to beat ball state and Vanderbilt....

When you're the 2nd ranked team playing for a playoff berth EVERY SINGLE GAME MATTERS! It's the coaches job to motivate their players and that clearly did not happen. No way to justify the 2nd best team in the country losing to a 4 win team...
We were not playing Pitt for a playoff berth. Our spot in the playoffs hinged 100% on beating Clemson. A win over Clemson and we were in, and a loss to Clemson meant we were out.

I agree with your assessment that coaches are responsible for having the players motivated to play, but out playoff hopes were not pinned to Pitt.

Advertisement
oregons post chip hire sucked and willie is willie lol. saban, while he has given way to two seemingly good coaches in smart and lane, has mac, champ, pruitt on his resume lol

Lane Kiffen dont f*ck with him so he doesnt have him to his credit.

Wario gets crucified around here, but he won two MNC’s with the canes, got five years of HC experience taking lumps at a dumpster program, took over a winless FIU team and won their and a bowl game, put a legit WR into the NFL, then was fired by one of the same invalids that contributed to our fall from grace, spent 4 years getting mentorship under Saban, and is now the HC of a wildly overfunded cfb program, and played the #7 team in the country to the final second in a game where both teams appeared to be equal.

He’s probably a much better coach in 2018 then a lot of us give him credit for.

I’ll unceremoniously end my last sentence in a post position; while awkward, it is technically correct.

he blew a 17 point halftime lead at home and capped it off by completely melting down on the last offensive possession. almost all of the missteps on the field would have been fine if mario knew how to manage a game in that situation.

Mario sukks because he blew a lead yet Richt is great despite never having a lead lol. The trunk monkeys will forever worship Richt for his victories over VA Tech that just got demolished by OLD DOMINION and a notre dame team that struggled to beat ball state and Vanderbilt....

notre dame last year had a good resume and is not this years team and same w VT. also, clemson and stanford are two very diff programs on two diff levels.

We were not playing Pitt for a playoff berth. Our spot in the playoffs hinged 100% on beating Clemson. A win over Clemson and we were in, and a loss to Clemson meant we were out.

I agree with your assessment that coaches are responsible for having the players motivated to play, but out playoff hopes were not pinned to Pitt.

Pastor Richt was fired because he couldn’t win a big game. So of course we swooped in and hired him.

Fast forward a couple years. We’re 10-0, and the #1 team in the country just lost. We’re about to go into championship weekend as the #1 team in the country.

If not for those darned Pittsburgh Panthers!!!

And then of course we lose the next three games as well. If only there had been some type of warning...

Advertisement
he blew a 17 point halftime lead at home and capped it off by completely melting down on the last offensive possession. almost all of the missteps on the field would have been fine if mario knew how to manage a game in that situation.

Mario had nothing to do with the refs clearly blowing a call and overturning an obvious TD which would have made it 31-7. On the very next play from the 1, the snap was fumbled and brought back the other way. 24-14.

That’s the equivalent of the Sean Taylor shattered helmet in the fiesta bowl. I’m surprised they didn’t lose by 40 after that ****.

Mario had nothing to do with the refs clearly blowing a call and overturning an obvious TD which would have made it 31-7. On the very next play from the 1, the snap was fumbled and brought back the other way. 24-14.

That’s the equivalent of the Sean Taylor shattered helmet in the fiesta bowl. I’m surprised they didn’t lose by 40 after that ****.

you lost all credibility with your first statement because that wasn't a touchdown. kicking the pylon is the equivalent of stepping out in college football, and the ball was not in the end zone when the pylon was kicked. learn the rules.

and then you double down on being wrong because oregon ran 2 plays between that and the fumble.

oregon-pylon-review.jpg

you lost all credibility with your first statement because that wasn't a touchdown. kicking the pylon is the equivalent of stepping out in college football, and the ball was not in the end zone when the pylon was kicked. learn the rules.

and then you double down on being wrong because oregon ran 2 plays between that and the fumble.

oregon-pylon-review.jpg
Looks “in” to me, gramps.

Advertisement

it was the right call -- wasnt a TD and they explained it really well if you watched the game.

Pastor Richt was fired because he couldn’t win a big game. So of course we swooped in and hired him.

Fast forward a couple years. We’re 10-0, and the #1 team in the country just lost. We’re about to go into championship weekend as the #1 team in the country.

If not for those darned Pittsburgh Panthers!!!

And then of course we lose the next three games as well. If only there had been some type of warning...
And of course you just created an account to tell us all this.

Who would you have preferred we had hired? That’s assuming that “we” is Miami in your case.

Advertisement
And of course you just created an account to tell us all this.

Who would you have preferred we had hired? That’s assuming that “we” is Miami in your case.
I didn’t create an account just to tell you all this.

I created an account because my other accounts are either temporarily or perma banned for trolling.

Thank god you’re not a parent since you don’t even know what a pylon is.

you're either a fantastic troll or a complete ******.

i'll put training wheels on it for you just in case:

1. that brown oval thing that he has tucked into his arm is a football.
2. that orange thing his foot is kicking is a pylon.
3. that big white line going up and down in the picture is called a goal line.
4. the second any part of a player that possesses the ball touches a pylon, the play is over.
5. the ball is spotted at its position when the play dies.
6. the ball has to cross the goal line prior to the play ending to be a touchdown.

so if you look at the pretty picture, the pylon has been kicked and the ball has not crossed the goal line. therefore, there is no touchdown.

oregon-pylon-review.jpg

You guys keep moving the goalposts on what winning “the big ones” means. There’s only 4 coaches in CFB with a ring, and we ain’t getting them.

As far as Miami goals in his 2nd year, most people might consider beating FSU for the first time in 7 years a big one. Some might consider beating #3 Notre Dame 41-8 a big game. Some might even say that beating FSU, ND, and VT in the same season for the first time since 87 was big.

Don’t bring your 2 day old fanhood in here and tell us what winning “the big ones” means.

Advertisement
Back