Cristobal

you're either a fantastic troll or a complete ******.

i'll put training wheels on it for you just in case:

1. that brown oval thing that he has tucked into his arm is a football.
2. that orange thing his foot is kicking is a pylon.
3. that big white line is called a goal line.
4. the second any part of a player that possesses the ball touches a pylon, the play is over.
5. the ball is spotted at its position when the play dies.
6. the ball has to cross the goal line prior to the play ending to be a touchdown.

so if you look at the pretty picture, the pylon has been kicked and the ball has not crossed the goal line. therefore, there is no touchdown.

oregon-pylon-review.jpg
It’s a bad camera angle. You would’ve seen the ball cross the pylon first on a different camera if you actually watched the game.

Advertisement
You guys keep moving the goalposts on what winning “the big ones” means. There’s only 4 coaches in CFB with a ring, and we ain’t getting them.

As far as Miami goals in his 2nd year, most people might consider beating FSU for the first time in 7 years a big one. Some might consider beating #3 Notre Dame 41-8 a big game. Some might even say that beating FSU, ND, and VT in the same season for the first time since 87 was big.

Don’t bring your 2 day old fanhood in here and tell us what winning “the big ones” means.
Winning “the big ones” is something Richt has never done, and now we’re “moving the goalposts” on what our expectations should be because our coach is a habitual “big one” loser.

That’s it? That’s all it took to end the decades old Mario Cristobal debate?
There is no decades old Mario Cristobal debate. There’s idiots who think that somehow being given the keys to Miami is going to transform a corch into a coach, and there’s sane people who understand that he needs to undergo that transformation before he’s ever allowed to coach here.

There is no decades old Mario Cristobal debate. There’s idiots who think that somehow being given the keys to Miami is going to transform a corch into a coach, and there’s sane people who understand that he needs to undergo that transformation before he’s ever allowed to coach here.

You just finished lecturing us about how we need to give Richt space to undergo that exact same transformation lol

Advertisement
Winning “the big ones” is something Richt has never done, and now we’re “moving the goalposts” on what our expectations should be because our coach is a habitual “big one” loser.
Yes. You are moving the goalposts when beating the dog **** out of one of our main rivals 41-8 while they’re ranked #3, dominating another rival who was picked to win our division, and ending a 7 game losing streak to our other rival in their house don’t count as big wins, but losing a meaningless game to Pitt is.

You’re either a terrible troll or a complete moran, and I have no time for either.

You just finished lecturing us about how we need to give Richt space to undergo that exact same transformation lol
No I didn’t. Mark Richt has coached 2 Heisman QBs, won two NCs as a Coordinator, and turned a team that averaged 7 wins per season for the previous 15 years into a team that averaged 10 wins for the next 15 seasons in the toughest conference in America against 3 of the 4 current NC holding head coaches and won that conference twice.

Mario Cristobal has taken an average FIU team and left them average, rode the coattails of Nick Saban, and somehow managed to corch a decent Oregon team into losses.

If Rich retires, which hopefully does not happen for a while, Manny Diaz should take over.

Advertisement
That game was atrocious.

That it was. Unfortunately it was exactly what I (and probably everyone else) thought was possible if Rosier ever went the whole game with his head in his *** instead of just a quarter or two. The deeper we got in the season, the more I hoped it wouldn't happen.

No I didn’t. Mark Richt has coached 2 Heisman QBs, won two NCs as a Coordinator, and turned a team that averaged 7 wins per season for the previous 15 years into a team that averaged 10 wins for the next 15 seasons in the toughest conference in America against 3 of the 4 current NC holding head coaches and won that conference twice.

Mario Cristobal has taken an average FIU team and left them average, rode the coattails of Nick Saban, and somehow managed to corch a decent Oregon team into losses.
You lose the “number of national championships as anything but a head coach.” I don’t even really like or know that much about Cristobal, but I know he has two NC’s as a player and one as an assistant at Bama. Also, not that I lend any credence to it, but Cristobal coached a Heisman winner at Bama also.

All trolling aside, I genuinely don’t give a **** about Cristobal, but you’re not convincing me with anything empirical that Richt is much better. Both of their bona fides are meh. Your point that Richt is “less meh” than wario is tiring, and I think I’ll go watch my kids finger paint my TV screen now.

You guys keep moving the goalposts on what winning “the big ones” means. There’s only 4 coaches in CFB with a ring, and we ain’t getting them.

As far as Miami goals in his 2nd year, most people might consider beating FSU for the first time in 7 years a big one. Some might consider beating #3 Notre Dame 41-8 a big game. Some might even say that beating FSU, ND, and VT in the same season for the first time since 87 was big.

Don’t bring your 2 day old fanhood in here and tell us what winning “the big ones” means.

You're a better man than me, I wouldn't waste my time arguing with that dck lick.

I'm too busy arguing with that other dck lick.

Advertisement
You lose the “number of national championships as anything but a head coach.” I don’t even really like or know that much about Cristobal, but I know he has two NC’s as a player and one as an assistant at Bama. Also, not that I lend any credence to it, but Cristobal coached a Heisman winner at Bama also.

All trolling aside, I genuinely don’t give a **** about Cristobal, but you’re not convincing me with anything empirical that Richt is much better. Both of their bona fides are meh. Your point that Richt is “less meh” than wario is tiring, and I think I’ll go watch my kids finger paint my TV screen now.
Which o-lineman that Cristobal coach to the Heisman?

See, that’s the difference. Richt was OC and QBs coach when two of his guys won the award.

Plus he has one of the best winning percentages over the last 20 years as any HC.

Mario hasn’t accomplished shlt that wasn’t gift wrapped and served to him. He has less bona fides than Jeremy Pruitt and Jim McElwain.

Your kids are finger painting the ******* TV yet you have the nerve to rag on our coaches? Learn how to coach your ******* House first. You can’t even manage one or two kids and gonna talk shlt about people trying to manage 85 teenagers?

******* idiot.

Advertisement
That it was. Unfortunately it was exactly what I (and probably everyone else) thought was possible if Rosier ever went the whole game with his head in his *** instead of just a quarter or two. The deeper we got in the season, the more I hoped it wouldn't happen.

Many knew the flaws and little was done to prepare or overcome those flaws. Instead we continued to allow or rely so much on his arm.

They’re probably trying to scribble some Xs and Os for your dumb ***.

Which o-lineman that Cristobal coach to the Heisman?

See, that’s the difference. Richt was OC and QBs coach when two of his guys won the award.

Plus he has one of the best winning percentages over the last 20 years as any HC.

Mario hasn’t accomplished shlt that wasn’t gift wrapped and served to him. He has less bona fides than Jeremy Pruitt and Jim McElwain.

Dude is an avg ol /te coach.

When last an OL Coach even been a good HC?. Dude shouldnt even be coaching at Oregon...but its Oregon and they think maybe Saban sprinkled magic or some sh*t on him..even though he coached on the other side of the ball and was nothing but a bag man/recruiter.

I can see it now. Your kid trying to explain it to you,

“No daddy, the DE crashed, the WLB had the flat, and the SS was covering the deep 3rd. The keeper was the correct read.”

Then you go all Zack Smith on your wife for buying alphabet soup.

Advertisement
Back