Cristobal made a mistake

Lots of Canes fans said LSU was just be the being salty when rumors leaked out that his handler was looking for payouts. LSU has no issue with the bag game so sounds like this kid was looking for a massive bag, and he got it.

Advertisement
1643839969832.png

Miami Flo said its not about money. But about guaranteed playing time. I aint saying dude is a god or nothing but he knows some ****. Carrying on saying we got outbid though.

Advertisement
First of all let me say this i support Mario 100%. Also this '22 class was made the way it is by bum Manny Diaz. No doubt about it. But also 2 things can be true. And in my opinion Mario made a big mistake twiddling his thumb in hiring and announcing a DC.

Yes most kids came for the program and trust the HC. But Shemar situation was different and ill explain why. He got sensitive about who the DC was, and he said he would not sign with Miami if we didn't have a DC. Said it to Manny Navarro. Why did he have this mentality? Message boards, recruiting scouts and people on social media always mention he gonna grow into a DT and he even tweeted that he was a DE. Mario Cristobal had enough time from last signing day to hire Kevin Steele or whomever else. Steele was not in the NFL, matter of fact he was unemployed. If he was our DC when we visited Shemar or when he came on his OV and you have your future DC break down scheme and role for him that may have been enough to sway him.

Mario made a mistake here and this one stings. Top talented DL are very rare and when we miss them at home it hurts more.

In any case its onward and upward for '23 and im confident this wont happen again.
Go fly a kite.

Miami Flo said its not about money. But about guaranteed playing time. I aint saying dude is a god or nothing but he knows some ****. Carrying on saying we got outbid though.
He dont know sh-t.

Starting to hear his name all too much on here.

Lol @guaranteed playing time..must not seen their last 2 DL classes. He gonna end up playing because he is good but he gonna have to earn that there

Advertisement
Lots of Canes fans said LSU was just be the being salty when rumors leaked out that his handler was looking for payouts. LSU has no issue with the bag game so sounds like this kid was looking for a massive bag, and he got it.
The tell was him saying it wasn't about money.

If Stewart want guaranteed PT he should have chosen Miami. He has to work, but he walks in the most gifted DE on the roster.

He has a different guarantee at A$M.

First of all let me say this i support Mario 100%. Also this '22 class was made the way it is by bum Manny Diaz. No doubt about it. But also 2 things can be true. And in my opinion Mario made a big mistake twiddling his thumb in hiring and announcing a DC.

Yes most kids came for the program and trust the HC. But Shemar situation was different and ill explain why. He got sensitive about who the DC was, and he said he would not sign with Miami if we didn't have a DC. Said it to Manny Navarro. Why did he have this mentality? Message boards, recruiting scouts and people on social media always mention he gonna grow into a DT and he even tweeted that he was a DE. Mario Cristobal had enough time from last signing day to hire Kevin Steele or whomever else. Steele was not in the NFL, matter of fact he was unemployed. If he was our DC when we visited Shemar or when he came on his OV and you have your future DC break down scheme and role for him that may have been enough to sway him.

Mario made a mistake here and this one stings. Top talented DL are very rare and when we miss them at home it hurts more.

In any case its onward and upward for '23 and im confident this wont happen again.
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement

You’re taking about the class that had 7 commits rated number 60 that’s now top 15 on 247 and just outside of top 10 on3?

Advertisement
Gave the guy a chance but don't believe anything he says.Dude has been saying for weeks he knew who our coordinators were.
He made a video so when the OC is hired ill see what he has to say. Also bunch of people been wrong. I aint seen Cribby mention Steele on his name to watch list

You’re taking about the class that had 7 commits rated number 60 that’s now top 15 on 247 and just outside of top 10 on3?
My post is pretty balanced and i was talking about 1 recruit. Not sure what your point is but ok

Mich better player than Donell Harris. **** play there
Time will tell. It's all conjecture at this point. There is absolutely no chance the haul they signed this year all stay there in the rotation as well as the beasts they already had. He might be one of the 5-6 that shines and stays or the 7-8 who don't and leave.

I don't think so. He didn't wanna play DT. He getn paid at A&M and woulda got paid here. If it was all set in stone he coulda easily signed on the first signing day. But carry on.
He also could have waited and not signed today and took time to see if he would like to play for Steele. He’s had about month to get to know DJ Durkin, it’s not like he has been the DC recruiting him to A&M this whole time either.

Not having a DC didn’t help things but it’s not the reason he didn’t come here and to believe otherwise is foolish.

Advertisement
Back