Cristobal made a mistake

The DC was an excuse.
correct, Let's see our DC took a job with Maryland, and left to come to us before his seat was even warm. Our WR and DB coaches left us before the ink was even dried on their contracts. There is less loyalty then ever in sports. As Mario mentioned in his press conference, assistant coaches average tenure is less and less every year. You talked about coaching turnover, see Alabama.

Advertisement
First of all let me say this i support Mario 100%. Also this '22 class was made the way it is by bum Manny Diaz. No doubt about it. But also 2 things can be true. And in my opinion Mario made a big mistake twiddling his thumb in hiring and announcing a DC.

Yes most kids came for the program and trust the HC. But Shemar situation was different and ill explain why. He got sensitive about who the DC was, and he said he would not sign with Miami if we didn't have a DC. Said it to Manny Navarro. Why did he have this mentality? Message boards, recruiting scouts and people on social media always mention he gonna grow into a DT and he even tweeted that he was a DE. Mario Cristobal had enough time from last signing day to hire Kevin Steele or whomever else. Steele was not in the NFL, matter of fact he was unemployed. If he was our DC when we visited Shemar or when he came on his OV and you have your future DC break down scheme and role for him that may have been enough to sway him.

Mario made a mistake here and this one stings. Top talented DL are very rare and when we miss them at home it hurts more.

In any case its onward and upward for '23 and im confident this wont happen again.

OP made a mistake

Never too late to nuke

OP made a mistake

Never too late to nuke
Im not nuking sh¡t. Im not sheep. And this is a message board, not a cult. If everyone is saying we have money and we do then there are other factors as to why.

Its just funny though, i just went through the Gator tears thread and this thread is like a mirror image of their board when they lost Citizen. Funny sh¡t. Its always money as to why, never a mistake on our part.

Even for years the local schools in So Fl have been telling yall Miami is not even coming to their schools, Coach Macho for example. What yall do? Attack them and defend bums like Diaz. Now a real man and coach like Mario showing how its done, yall acting surprise when the kids saying they were never contacted before Mario came. But yall attack them for years saying only reason they went to SEC and outa area schools was bags. Sheep.

Mario is my guy he did a tremendous job salvaging and enhancing the class so it aint about that. I feel the way about this particular situation....and its only 1 situation.

No sense sacrificing the next 2 to 3 seasons by rushing into a DC hire for one player
I actually like him as a DC he’s coached at some good programs and been successful. Might’ve rushed the hire a little but we probably wasn’t gonna get anyone much better than that.

Advertisement
Even for years the local schools in So Fl have been telling yall Miami is not even coming to their schools, Coach Macho for example. What yall do? Attack them and defend bums like Diaz. Now a real man and coach like Mario showing how its done, yall acting surprise when the kids saying they were never contacted before Mario came. But yall attack them for years saying only reason they went to SEC and outa area schools was bags. Sheep.

Wait a minute... did Mario make a mistake, or did Manny? Did Stewart go the TAMU because Manny Diaz didn't recruit him, or did he go to TAMU because Mario was "twiddling his thumb in hiring and announcing a DC" like you previously claimed?

And now you're out here invoking @Coach Macho to try and change the argument to what's been happening at local high schools "for years," when none of that is relevant to the conversation because Mario has only been here about 2 months and @Coach Macho himself has been saying great things about Mario's approach and hustle in recruiting at the local schools.

Now you're calling people sheep for appropriately pointing out your horrible take, but all is see from you is...

Ostrich with head in the sand Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile

Im not nuking sh¡t. Im not sheep. And this is a message board, not a cult. If everyone is saying we have money and we do then there are other factors as to why.

Its just funny though, i just went through the Gator tears thread and this thread is like a mirror image of their board when they lost Citizen. Funny sh¡t. Its always money as to why, never a mistake on our part.

Mario is my guy he did a tremendous job salvaging and enhancing the class so it aint about that. I feel the way about this particular situation....and its only 1 situation.
Funny you said that, I was thinking about that exact point. With Ruiz so out in public, I'm sure everybody thinks we buying kids too.

I actually like him as a DC he’s coached at some good programs and been successful. Might’ve rushed the hire a little but we probably wasn’t gonna get anyone much better than that.
Was referring to rushing into a DC hire to get Stewart

Advertisement
Wait a minute... did Mario make a mistake, or did Manny? Did Stewart go the TAMU because Manny Diaz didn't recruit him, or did he go to TAMU because Mario was "twiddling his thumb in hiring and announcing a DC" like you previously claimed?

And now you're out here invoking @Coach Macho to try and change the argument to what's been happening at local high schools "for years," when none of that is relevant to the conversation because Mario has only been here about 2 months and @Coach Macho himself has been saying great things about Mario's approach and hustle in recruiting at the local schools.

Now you're calling people sheep for appropriately pointing out your horrible take, but all is see from you is...

Ostrich with head in the sand Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile
Referring to one(1) situation. Maybe you should read. Gave major props to Mario for the salvage job he did on short notice. But contrary opinion on something is never welcomed in a fanbase cult. I know. All yall know so much, none of yall knew we were getting Steele, name not even mentioned. Thats why yall knew Stewart only went to Texas A&M cuz a bag.

I have a different opinion on it cuz we have money now too. But naa we got Citizen from UF cuz a bag, according to them and Texas A&M stole Shemar cuz a bag, according to yall.

**** too funny.

So we don't got money right?
New rule should be if you're complaining about NIL $, show us the NIL $ you're paying.

Every SEC school is crowdfunding NIL. No reason for fans to not put their money where their mouths are. It's legal and if you're saying "we" I'm curious what your NIL contribution s

New rule should be if you're complaining about NIL $, show us the NIL $ you're paying.

Every SEC school is crowdfunding NIL. No reason for fans to not put their money where their mouths are. It's legal and if you're saying "we" I'm curious what your NIL contribution s
Ruiz is doing fine by himself. Ill support by going to the games like i been doing. Plus its quite common for fans to refer to teams they support as we. So don't quite see your point or intent.

Referring to one(1) situation. Maybe you should read. Gave major props to Mario for the salvage job he did on short notice. But contrary opinion on something is never welcomed in a fanbase cult. I know. All yall know so much, none of yall knew we were getting Steele, name not even mentioned. Thats why yall knew Stewart only went to Texas A&M cuz a bag.

I have a different opinion on it cuz we have money now too. But naa we got Citizen from UF cuz a bag, according to them and Texas A&M stole Shemar cuz a bag, according to yall.

**** too funny.

Read this thread...

... or just keep showing your a$$ in here.

Advertisement
First of all let me say this i support Mario 100%. Also this '22 class was made the way it is by bum Manny Diaz. No doubt about it. But also 2 things can be true. And in my opinion Mario made a big mistake twiddling his thumb in hiring and announcing a DC.

Yes most kids came for the program and trust the HC. But Shemar situation was different and ill explain why. He got sensitive about who the DC was, and he said he would not sign with Miami if we didn't have a DC. Said it to Manny Navarro. Why did he have this mentality? Message boards, recruiting scouts and people on social media always mention he gonna grow into a DT and he even tweeted that he was a DE. Mario Cristobal had enough time from last signing day to hire Kevin Steele or whomever else. Steele was not in the NFL, matter of fact he was unemployed. If he was our DC when we visited Shemar or when he came on his OV and you have your future DC break down scheme and role for him that may have been enough to sway him.

Mario made a mistake here and this one stings. Top talented DL are very rare and when we miss them at home it hurts more.

In any case its onward and upward for '23 and im confident this wont happen again.
I believe he was pushed in this direction by Moe. Make sense of him signing with a school that runs an odd front after making a stink about not wanting to play inside. Incidentally he should be inside but that’s a different conversation. We all know what happened here. I don’t blame the kid but I do blame Moe.

Read this thread...

Why? I heard
Read this thread...

Same conjecture that's in this thread. None of yall got facts. I clearly said we got money. You think we could not offer him money too? Ruiz freaking offered Danny Boy a NIL. I don't know if Mo got paid or not, he likely did, its pretty much legal. We have the resources to do the same. Yet yall still here saying we losing out on pay but none of yall can say for a fact we didn't offer him more, or even how much he got from Texas. None of yall know.

Advertisement
Why? I heard

Same conjecture that's in this thread. None of yall got facts. I clearly said we got money. You think we could not offer him money too? Ruiz freaking offered Danny Boy a NIL. I don't know if Mo got paid or not, he likely did, its pretty much legal. We have the resources to do the same. Yet yall still here saying we losing out on pay but none of yall can say for a fact we didn't offer him more, or even how much he got from Texas. None of yall know.

So you're saying you don't like conjecture, huh....

If he was our DC when we visited Shemar or when he came on his OV and you have your future DC break down scheme and role for him that may have been enough to sway him.

🤔🤔🤔

So you're saying you don't like conjecture, huh....

🤔🤔🤔
Didn't say i Didn't like it. Yall talking like yall know for a fact. I listened to the young man i thought about our situation and i made my opinion. Yall jumping on like, oh u dumb, all that happened was Texas paid him, that's the only reason he went there. So if yall gonna say that, atleast present some facts if u gonna tell me my opinion has no merit. U got none, just like the Lizards with Citizen. Couldn't be he aint f ing with Napier. Had to be Ruiz paid him.

Its understandable though, u have FSU swearing by 8-13 Norvell. Nature of fans. Dont bring an opinion that goes against the cult. U f ing with my rose smelling paradise.

Just because you are willing to defend a terrible take to oblivion, doesn't make that take any less terrible.

"other factors as to why" - sure... like the amount of money and who receives the money. The only people (other than yourself) saying money was not the determining factor are moe/stewart and jimbo - you know, the ones that are "incriminated" (not really, anymore) by the fact that money was the determining factor. Every single disinterested party has told you exactly the same thing. What do Cribby or Jay or the insiders at LSU and Georgia gain by telling everyone that a&m offered a significantly higher dollar amount than anyone else? Or that moe was leading this recruitment the entire time and without breaking him off a piece you have no shot at shemar? You are believing the people that have every reason to lie and wholly dismissing the people that have no reason to - and that makes no sense. That's why people are are having a hard time accepting your opinion - not because we are all cultish sheep mired in an echo chamber.

Long story short - if you truly believe Stewart signs with us simply by Mario announcing Steele two weeks earlier... I've got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn, let me know if you're interested.

Advertisement
Back