Cristobal made a mistake

Then why tf was man's on here, people from Miami recruiting gurus saying we had a chance. If it was money then wouldn't it be no chance? Brah i aint stunting no man on a message board that don't even live in FL like alot of people telling me nothing. I stated my opinion and thats it.
And I just disagree with it. That staff talk is Bs....we have no staff and closed pretty strong. Moss and some kids would of never been here with a full Manny staff.

Advertisement
Careful bad mouthing the Cuban messiah this early in his tenure you may get 30 lashes at the stake buttnaked
It aint even like that bro. Everyone who plugged in says we got money. So im thinking why i think he left, man's telling me we ont got no money. I know how fans are they get on one side of the coach or the other and its either dogged opposition or cult worship where they can never reason and think he did something wrong. I seen it with Manny. In my opinion Mario should have used more urgency in hiring his coordinators. And for all the people claiming u cant rush, they acting like we the only school who change staff.

Holding on to the hire felt like more a statement than functionality. Cuz like i said Steele was unemployed. Like "am in charge, F the media and message board". No one reported on Steele, not even so call insiders.

huh-confused.gif

I believe both...

Yes he took way too long, but he did get a good one...Could it have been an issue with Stewart? Of course...But make no mistake about it, Shemar Stewart was about them bags, he only came back on board the UM train when Ruiz surfaced
This actually makes sense. But everyone says am wrong and coming after me. But aint every school about bags. Every recruit we now get will be chalked up to Ruiz

Advertisement
First of all let me say this i support Mario 100%. Also this '22 class was made the way it is by bum Manny Diaz. No doubt about it. But also 2 things can be true. And in my opinion Mario made a big mistake twiddling his thumb in hiring and announcing a DC.

Yes most kids came for the program and trust the HC. But Shemar situation was different and ill explain why. He got sensitive about who the DC was, and he said he would not sign with Miami if we didn't have a DC. Said it to Manny Navarro. Why did he have this mentality? Message boards, recruiting scouts and people on social media always mention he gonna grow into a DT and he even tweeted that he was a DE. Mario Cristobal had enough time from last signing day to hire Kevin Steele or whomever else. Steele was not in the NFL, matter of fact he was unemployed. If he was our DC when we visited Shemar or when he came on his OV and you have your future DC break down scheme and role for him that may have been enough to sway him.

Mario made a mistake here and this one stings. Top talented DL are very rare and when we miss them at home it hurts more.

In any case its onward and upward for '23 and im confident this wont happen again.

You are out of your depth here. The DC had nothing to do with this hire. Pay closer attention to what the people who know have been saying repeatedly.

Advertisement
You are out of your depth here. The DC had nothing to do with this hire. Pay closer attention to what the people who know have been saying repeatedly.
Then why weren't you saying that before signing day so everyone could move on instead of making a 1k page thread

Advertisement
No one has been more critical about the timing of the coaching staff hires (or lack thereof) than me. That said, in the case of Shemar, we simply got outbid. Texas A&M is going to buy the free world to get the national championship. Whatever the cost. That's all there is to it. Fat boy handlers are always a concern in the recruit game. Shemar is officially dead to me and should be to Canes fans from now on.

First of all let me say this i support Mario 100%. Also this '22 class was made the way it is by bum Manny Diaz. No doubt about it. But also 2 things can be true. And in my opinion Mario made a big mistake twiddling his thumb in hiring and announcing a DC.

Yes most kids came for the program and trust the HC. But Shemar situation was different and ill explain why. He got sensitive about who the DC was, and he said he would not sign with Miami if we didn't have a DC. Said it to Manny Navarro. Why did he have this mentality? Message boards, recruiting scouts and people on social media always mention he gonna grow into a DT and he even tweeted that he was a DE. Mario Cristobal had enough time from last signing day to hire Kevin Steele or whomever else. Steele was not in the NFL, matter of fact he was unemployed. If he was our DC when we visited Shemar or when he came on his OV and you have your future DC break down scheme and role for him that may have been enough to sway him.

Mario made a mistake here and this one stings. Top talented DL are very rare and when we miss them at home it hurts more.

In any case its onward and upward for '23 and im confident this wont happen again.
Shemar knew who the DC was gonna be and his choosing A & M had zero to do with any of the excuses made. If Shemar had 4 stars next to his name and Moss or Citizen had 5s next to theirs People would be fighting over who got to clean his nuts. What Mario did with this recruiting class is staggering. Cooper is a monster who could play DT. Citizen is a beast and UF was the favorite?? Moton was a great add beating OU. I choose to look at what he’s brought in including transfers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back