Cristobal made a mistake

I understand how you view it this way but he’s legitimately just trying to defend his own back and moe’s back with this excuse. You don’t spurn the home team for Texas a&m in college station. He’s trying to save his own *** and his handlers *** with the convenient excuse

Advertisement
Until someone with actual information says we had no chance then ill cosign to what yall spewing. Cuz if it was all about money, why wouldn't he sign the first signing day...which he actually was gonna do until Cristobal came in.

Until someone with actual information says we had no chance then ill cosign to what yall spewing. Cuz if it was all about money, why wouldn't he sign the first signing day...which he actually was gonna do until Cristobal came in.
Guaranteed he got more money because he signed today then if he would of signed in January. Plus he got free official visits and parties in January

Because the university of Miami with Manny as a coach literally has no leverage. When Mario steps and that’s when things got really interesting for him and he could really Milk that atm cow.

Advertisement
A&M got the best class money could buy simply put. we couldnt offer what they did and Shemar chose them. simply put time to move on. wont be the last player we lose that way either. shemar said exactly what he was told to say about why he chose A&M.

mario has to have coordinators that are game day ready.... his delaying the announcements and choices is a smart one.
If that were true, they'd have gotten Caleb Williams to fill their critical need at QB. I can't recall the last really great local interior DL from this area. Sure wasn't Fortson who was the #1 Defensive player in the entire country when he graduated. Maybe Dumervil?

Advertisement
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

It’s true that he didnt know who’s Miami’s DC was until very late but there’s only 1 DC in America who has actually killed a kid and he signed to go play DT for him.

Advertisement
First of all let me say this i support Mario 100%. Also this '22 class was made the way it is by bum Manny Diaz. No doubt about it. But also 2 things can be true. And in my opinion Mario made a big mistake twiddling his thumb in hiring and announcing a DC.

Yes most kids came for the program and trust the HC. But Shemar situation was different and ill explain why. He got sensitive about who the DC was, and he said he would not sign with Miami if we didn't have a DC. Said it to Manny Navarro. Why did he have this mentality? Message boards, recruiting scouts and people on social media always mention he gonna grow into a DT and he even tweeted that he was a DE. Mario Cristobal had enough time from last signing day to hire Kevin Steele or whomever else. Steele was not in the NFL, matter of fact he was unemployed. If he was our DC when we visited Shemar or when he came on his OV and you have your future DC break down scheme and role for him that may have been enough to sway him.

Mario made a mistake here and this one stings. Top talented DL are very rare and when we miss them at home it hurts more.

In any case its onward and upward for '23 and im confident this wont happen again.
If u believe that then u gullible af. That's an excuse to keep the home town fans at bay and not down SS and coach moes throats.

Advertisement
It’s called missing on your number 1 target. I’m sure Mario did not want to wait this long either but it took as long as it did. And TAMU is the better program right now.
You may want to take a closer look at Shemar's handler, Mo. Sometimes kids put too much trust in people that don't have their best interests in mind and the handlers do it for personal gain. No coach has done less with more talent over the years than Jimbo Fisher. Shemar is going to grow into a DT, at 6-6 and 272, no way he ends up as a DE in his 2nd or 3rd year, unless he drops 15-20 lbs. and that's not going to happen.

Advertisement
Back