Cristobal extended by ducks

Advertisement
I think Mario is head and shoulders above Manolo, but he does have his WTF moments (think Stanford last year) I am not sold on him yet, he goes to the final 4 and beats some quality competition? Ok, deal me in....

@RVACane c'mon bro, this is getting out of hand now.

Can we quarantine all of the mopers in one thread and all of the Cristobal ball huggers in another? I know there's a lot of crossover so they'll have two threads to play with.

Every other thread is some more of this nonsense.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Him winning 4 games would mean something if he played a full schedule. Not sure how you think that's some gotcha stat.

He wins more and recruits better than Manny. Facts.

below .500 coach for his career. Stats don’t lie.

E4B549FF-A550-49B2-AD67-6233993481E7.jpeg

Anything to get your post count up huh. 10k posts of being wrong and getting owned on message boards. Time to give it up, doofus (lol).

What was your count the first two times you were banned again?

Advertisement
Advertisement
FIU is irrelevant. He's being compared to Mamny while both are at Power 5 programs.

Next!

ok so he wins 74% of his games at Oregon. Not a world beater haha. Dude came into a stacked roster in one of the weakest conferences in America.

He had an elite QB and offensive line last year and still corched it up.

Oh and if you do want to include FIU, that's another conference title he's won, so make that 3 for Mario and 0 for tiny Manny, also known as Mario before Testosterone Treatments.

Advertisement
ok so he wins 74% of his games at Oregon. Not a world beater haha. Dude came into a stacked roster in one of the weakest conferences in America.

He had an elite QB and offensive line last year and still corched it up.

He took over a 7-6 team at Oregon, just like Manny.

The ACC is similarly if not more weak than the PAC 12.

Lmao:

Advertisement
Back