Cristobal and perception

Richardson looked good, but it was against a bad USF team. Interested to see how he looks this week. Overall, Mullen is what he’s always been. A perennial 9-3/10-2 coach with the occasional 11-1 season.

Richardson has looked good against really subpar comp. they get their first real test this week.

Advertisement
Which makes him very competitive in SEC. I'm no Mullen fan but Florida is competently coached as compared to Miami.

that gets you fired at UF Tho. they didn't pay 6 mill yearly to get to 9-3/10-2 and never win something of consequence. **** get processed out of there if he has another 3 loss season or **** move on himself to another destination.

its funny, but at the 17 Notre Dame game, I spoke to a former defensive back on the 01 team..

they told me that they hated the guy, was a pain in the *** to play for

at this point, after knowing what I know about Nanny (yes, Nanny) Diaz, I take that as a compliment to Schiano

Yeah, Schiano got in people's faces. But he was also that "up-and-comer" that Donna liked to hire and he certainly improved our defense from the time he was hired to replace Bill Miller to the time when he left for Rutgers (except for that horrible play involving Chafie Fields).

Coker had been passed over so many times that it was at least a 51% probability that Schiano would have been the first interview, if he had not taken the Rutgers job.

Yeah, Schiano got in people's faces. But he was also that "up-and-comer" that Donna liked to hire and he certainly improved our defense from the time he was hired to replace Bill Miller to the time when he left for Rutgers (except for that horrible play involving Chafie Fields).

Coker had been passed over so many times that it was at least a 51% probability that Schiano would have been the first interview, if he had not taken the Rutgers job.
The 99 Secondary didn't give up a TD the last 27 quarters of the season due to Pagano...not Schiano...The Chafie fiasco was on Schiano, not Pagano....Trust me...

The 99 Secondary didn't give up a TD the last 27 quarters of the season due to Pagano...not Schiano...The Chafie fiasco was on Schiano, not Pagano....Trust me...

Believe me, I trust you on that. I'm still angry at Schiano over that Ped State disaster. But I do think he is a good college coach, though he can be abrasive. And Chuck was a helluva secondary coach for us, maybe the best we ever had.

Advertisement
that gets you fired at UF Tho. they didn't pay 6 mill yearly to get to 9-3/10-2 and never win something of consequence. **** get processed out of there if he has another 3 loss season or **** move on himself to another destination.
Losing to Georgia 42-7 is what did the last guy in. The deadly threats nonsense was just an excuse to can the ***** without having to pay his buyout.

Advertisement
Yup. I believe Leonard Meyers was playing air guitar before the play started but that may have been the 8,000 Bud Lights I had in me.

The lady gave me a try to carry 8 BL’s back to my seat.

The []__[] wasn't chartered for people like Mario Cristobal; It's a private school for rich white folk to send their children and friends to.

The football success was by chance; desegregation, Howard, fertile recruiting ground and the rest is history.

People who control Miami give opportunities to people they like, who will kiss their asses and make them feel good about themselves.

They'd rather be mediocre with someone they like than win with someone who doesn't respect them. That's the culture down there..
Sounds like the culture at most of the high schools down here too.

The people in charge would rather have 'yes men'.

Advertisement
But you didn't see Oregon blow that double digit lead against Oregon State AND Cal though right? Just like nobody saw where Oregon and Iowa State was tied until Oregon had 4 costly turnovers to blow the game open either. Didn't see where Oregon was unranked and Iowa State was a top 10 either huh? People see what they want to see lol...
Pipe down your sounding like Cold-hearted Duck more than Cold -Hearted Cane. I dont want to hear excuses, the same with Manny.

Imagine standing 50ft behind the sidelines...smfh...Not only did Rumph slip on the turf...but in all honesty ER was outta place to boot...

This is the thing that has been seared into my brain since the end of that game. Still can't forget it. Glad ER fought through it to become the all timer he turned himself into.

Pipe down your sounding like Cold-hearted Duck more than Cold -Hearted Cane. I dont want to hear excuses, the same with Manny.
And you're sounding like someone that came home and caught Mario banging his girl lol! This IS a Mario thread dude, which explains why we're discussing Mario here. And you might need to get a calendar homie because it's no longer 2020. Oregon just went to Columbus and punched the Buckeyes in the mouth and yall still talking about last season lol! You Mario haters are the ones that need to pipe down because Mario don't wanna coach our bum *** program anyway! Would you trade your Mercedes G-Wagon for a Volkswagen lol??!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back