Cristobal and perception

He's .507 for his career. Win the bowl game and he's .520 at Miami. Gotta win a whole lot more than that.

For reference, Shannon was .560, Golden was .561, and Manny was .583, all at Miami.

Edit: I did cone around to optimism on Mario, but that decision has not been validated at all. Yet.
In all seriousness though the one big difference between the other Coaches ad Mario is he's really the first to do a absolute overhaul of the roster in the manner he did....
Believe me I'm not excusing him by any means but that part takes a toll right off the bat... If it pays off and things turn then awesome ...but... It has to turn..

Advertisement
In all seriousness though the one big difference between the other Coaches ad Mario is he's really the first to do a absolute overhaul of the roster in the manner he did....
Believe me I'm not excusing him by any means but that part takes a toll right off the bat... If it pays off and things turn then awesome ...but... It has to turn..
I hope so. I know he can recruit. My concern was as a game coach, but I was hoping good coordinators would handle that.

We'll see. And keep an eye on Chadwell, maybe he'll be available in 8 years.

Advertisement
Back