Cristobal AD search news

thisismyusername

Freshman
Mike Ryan from the Lebatard show was saying Blake James was out for months before hoch etc. He is very well connected with the program and before y’all start to cry about Dan and pell grants, you should listen to todays local hour where Mike goes pretty in depth to what would be needed to get Cristobal and a proper AD.

Advertisement
Mike Ryan from the Lebatard show was saying Blake James was out for months before hoch etc. He is very well connected with the program and before y’all start to cry about Dan and pell grants, you should listen to todays local hour where Mike goes pretty in depth to what would be needed to get Cristobal and a proper AD.
Link?

Hi Dan. Thanks for dropping in.

we already know that. Not earth shattering.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LeBatard mentioned Jim Frevola, currently with the Vegas Golden Knights (NHL) as Team SVP & Sales Officer as a potential AD candidate.

Used to be with the Tampa Bay Bucs. Also was at UFC with Dana White as their VP of Marketing Partnerships.

Also was at Lincoln Financial Media responsible for media sales at radio stations for the Miami Heat, Cleveland Browns, Dolphins & Marlins.

He graduated from the University of Miami and worked at UM as an associate AD from 2007-2010.

Advertisement
LeBatard mentioned Jim Frevola, currently with the Vegas Golden Knights (NHL) as Team SVP & Sales Officer as a potential AD candidate.

Used to be with the Tampa Bay Bucs. Also was at UFC with Dana White as their VP of Marketing Partnerships.

Also was at Lincoln Financial Media responsible for media sales at radio stations for the Miami Heat, Cleveland Browns, Dolphins & Marlins.

He graduated from the University of Miami and worked at UM as an associate AD from 2007-2010.

No thank you

I really wish someone would let me know what's needed to get Mario here.
I don’t think it’s money. I think the biggest impediment is a run at the title this year. If he loses one more game they’re out of the playoff race. He’s gonna have to beat Utah twice most likely, both on the road. Miami will have to move immediately after the Pac12 CG and could get him with two weeks to go before the early signing period. If Mario is the guy, that’s the ideal situation. But i think we’ll know by the first week of December if he’s our guy.

Advertisement
Back