Cristobal AD search news

Advertisement
Mario can build a solid foundation here. Sure he will need to hire the right OC/DC, but my lord our fans are so entitled. We have been dogshït for almost 2 decades and are complaining about potentially getting a top 5 recruiter in the nation. Smh

Nah, I think I'll stay.

Listen, Mario is indeed an upgrade over Diaz, but I am not convinced he is the best man for the job. Oregon is a paper tiger, and we have fans openly rooting for him to lose this weekend so we can hire him. Yet I am the one that needs to get out? You're funny.
“Nah, I think I’ll stay.” 😂😂😂

Yes, I think I can be a funny guy at times. We will just agree to disagree. 🍻

Me. I think I'd hire some of you as assistant coaches. It would unite the board, and bring Miami back to.... Oh who am I kidding, I'd never hire you. ;)
You are nipping at Cristobal. If it is Kiffin, then he failed in the NFL, he failed at USC, and he has a lot of off field baggage. He moves every two to three years like a grifter. If it is Freeze, then he had a show cause from his days at Ole Miss. Was a 4 touchdown favorite over UL Monroe and lost. He has off field baggage as well.

So who do you think is the best man for the job?

Advertisement
TrumpyCane thinks constantly bringing up FIU, where no one has succeeded to the degree of Mario is ridiculous when you have multiple seasons at Oregon to discuss and see two conference championships, a winning record agaisnt Top 10 competition, Top 10 recruiting classes.

Why not hold Saban’s mediocre 34-24 record at Michigan State against him with multiple 6-6 seasons?

#TrumpyCaneThoughts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back