Off-Topic Crime 2.0

It’s weird to ask if there have always been certain weapons civilians are banned from owning? You just feel the need to be defensive is all that is
No, what's weird is your line of questioning. I answered your question though and your only response is that i'm weird about you asking me a question.

If you have a point, make it.

I already made my point and posted links to what states have what laws banning guns. Look through the states and which ones have the most laws banning or restricting guns.

Advertisement
You are correct, I'm not color blind... I can see all colors with my eyes... but I see your true colors with every post

Funny you say "I wasn't even talking to you". Well guess what, I wasn't talking to you originally, I responded to @PanteraCanes and you responded to me with a direct question. Too funny

Nothing racist about racist Cori Bush's tweet? :ROFLMAO: So it's normal to call out someone's race and have prejudice towards them based upon... race! Hmm... did that dictionary change again?!?
I called your far Wright buddy a clown and you responded to me. Is that true or not?

What was prejudice in that tweet?

No, what's weird is your line of questioning. I answered your question though and your only response is that i'm weird about you asking me a question.

If you have a point, make it.

I already made my point and posted links to what states have what laws banning guns. Look through the states and which ones have the most laws banning or restricting guns.
Based on your own post, gun banning began in 1865 by conservatives

Based on your own post, gun banning began in 1865 by conservatives
Wrong again... 1865 in the deep south, where liberals who loved slavery ruled the land and made the laws!

I thought you knew black history bro?

I called your far Wright buddy a clown and you responded to me. Is that true or not?

No, it's not true

Here are the screenshots from my original post about gun laws not preventing mass shootings all the way up to your ridiculousness. Although I'm not sure why you couldn't have just back tracked it... there is that little up-arrow that makes it easy to go back!
Screenshot 2023-02-01 195213.jpg
Screenshot 2023-02-01 195231.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-01 195808.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-01 195116.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-01 195042.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-01 195322.jpg

Advertisement

Regarding Cori Bush... she is using Donalds race to call him a prop (or a token) and she is pre judging Donalds because not only is he a conservative, but he is a black conservative that she views as holding and perpetuating white supremacist views. That fact that Donalds is black, is the main part of her prejudice... and she can't stand that a black conservative being selected or nominated to any authoritative position is progress for black people. She just couldn't help herself and had to tweet it out and make a fool of herself... again

Let me ask you a question. If a Republican congress person had tweeted out, during their selections to their current positions, that Kamala Harris or Ketanji Brown were props or tokens... would that be considered racist to you?

Regarding Cori Bush... she is using Donalds race to call him a prop (or a token) and she is pre judging Donalds because not only is he a conservative, but he is a black conservative that she views as holding and perpetuating white supremacist views. That fact that Donalds is black, is the main part of her prejudice... and she can't stand that a black conservative being selected or nominated to any authoritative position is progress for black people. She just couldn't help herself and had to tweet it out and make a fool of herself... again

Let me ask you a question. If a Republican congress person had tweeted out, during their selections to their current positions, that Kamala Harris or Ketanji Brown were props or tokens... would that be considered racist to you?
Again, what she said is not prejudice. She noted that he is black, which is a fact. She also stated that he supports a policy agenda supporting and upholding white supremacy, also a fact. Even if it’s an opinion, this still does not fit any definition of prejudice. Herschel Walker is another example of a black man being used as a prop by republicans. Thankfully it didn’t work but you know this happens.

Republican Congress people tweeted a lot of false information about Justice Brown and VP Harris. Most of which was rooted in sexism and racism

Again, what she said is not prejudice. She noted that he is black, which is a fact. She also stated that he supports a policy agenda supporting and upholding white supremacy, also a fact. Even if it’s an opinion, this still does not fit any definition of prejudice. Herschel Walker is another example of a black man being used as a prop by republicans. Thankfully it didn’t work but you know this happens.

Republican Congress people tweeted a lot of false information about Justice Brown and VP Harris. Most of which was rooted in sexism and racism
Donald’s supports a policy agenda that is supporting and upholding white supremacy and it’s a fact??? And the next sentence you say “even if it’s an opinion”… cause guess what… that IS an opinion! 😂

However when republicans say the exact same thing it’s racist! 😂

Btw, I asked that question on purpose… cause a Republican from NC tweeted exactly that and guess what…

A74B08A5-11AA-49F0-9DF9-30F7560E04AF.jpeg

“There is no place for racism in North Carolina, and based on the pure racism in this tweet, there is no place for Greg Murphy in elected office,” Wayne Goodwin, North Carolina Democratic Party chairman, said in a statement. “His sentiments aren’t just offensive, they diminish the accomplishments of women of color in North Carolina and across our country.”​

The fact that u think that Republican and/or conservatives have a “white supremacy” agenda is pretty funny and rooted in ignorance. I respect your opinion and u can say or think what u like, but that is pretty ridiculous and baseless

Advertisement
Donald’s supports a policy agenda that is supporting and upholding white supremacy and it’s a fact??? And the next sentence you say “even if it’s an opinion”… cause guess what… that IS an opinion! 😂

However when republicans say the exact same thing it’s racist! 😂

Btw, I asked that question on purpose… cause a Republican from NC tweeted exactly that and guess what…

View attachment 227591

“There is no place for racism in North Carolina, and based on the pure racism in this tweet, there is no place for Greg Murphy in elected office,” Wayne Goodwin, North Carolina Democratic Party chairman, said in a statement. “His sentiments aren’t just offensive, they diminish the accomplishments of women of color in North Carolina and across our country.”​

The fact that u think that Republican and/or conservatives have a “white supremacy” agenda is pretty funny and rooted in ignorance. I respect your opinion and u can say or think what u like, but that is pretty ridiculous and baseless
It’s really not an opinion but I figured I would allow for both options because it’s not prejudice either way. Rooted in ignorance or rooted in their actions/words? MTG, one of the leaders of vanilla isis, literally spoke at a white nationalist event. Most of y’all just accepted “she didn’t know who he was” as an acceptable bs excuse.

Of course you don’t see any difference in those tweets. I’ll save the time in explaining how one claims that the ONLY reason a black person got their job is because they are black and the other never mentions some getting their job based on their race and color. Yea definitely the same thing pal 😂

It’s really not an opinion but I figured I would allow for both options because it’s not prejudice either way. Rooted in ignorance or rooted in their actions/words? MTG, one of the leaders of vanilla isis, literally spoke at a white nationalist event. Most of y’all just accepted “she didn’t know who he was” as an acceptable bs excuse.

Of course you don’t see any difference in those tweets. I’ll save the time in explaining how one claims that the ONLY reason a black person got their job is because they are black and the other never mentions some getting their job based on their race and color. Yea definitely the same thing pal 😂
First off… it’s a joke u think MTG (who’s labeled as far right similar to the squad on left) is a spokesperson for Rs! And because u think she is and she spoke at some event means that Republicans have a white supremacy agenda! 😂

Oh you’ll save me the time explaining how it’s different? Okay bud

It’s the same premise… both tweets think race played a part in their nominations.

U are right though… there is a big difference in the two situations. Donalds wasn’t nominated by republicans solely due to race. However the VP and Supreme Court vacancy was directly picked by Biden due to race and gender as he said he would do prior to picking them (hence why the congressperson said that)

No, it's not true

Here are the screenshots from my original post about gun laws not preventing mass shootings all the way up to your ridiculousness. Although I'm not sure why you couldn't have just back tracked it... there is that little up-arrow that makes it easy to go back!
View attachment 227567View attachment 227568
View attachment 227570
View attachment 227571
View attachment 227573
View attachment 227572
We can get back to crime but I just wanted to point this out since you made it a thing. It’s pretty pathetic that you screenshot your post you know I never responded to and conveniently skipped your first response just so you can feel right 😂🤣. It’s really sad you take “being right” that serious. There is a little up arrow but idk why you can’t figure it how to use it lol “too funny” 😂

Attachments

• BD1EFA9C-728D-4AB5-AE89-80C4AE23F5CA.jpeg
    BD1EFA9C-728D-4AB5-AE89-80C4AE23F5CA.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 3
We can get back to crime but I just wanted to point this out since you made it a thing. It’s pretty pathetic that you screenshot your post you know I never responded to and conveniently skipped your first response just so you can feel right 😂🤣. It’s really sad you take “being right” that serious. There is a little up arrow but idk why you can’t figure it how to use it lol “too funny” 😂
Well… I do like “being right”… but I also don’t like being wrong even more!

You are correct though… I hit the up on the gun thread. This one was where i responded to your Candace comment

My bad… I’ll take the L on this one! Thanks for calling me out and correcting the record

Advertisement
Advertisement
62000 New Yorkers moved to Florida just in 2022.
Yup… Hochul said to get on the bus and leave… so they did. There will probably be more shenanigans with the Census like in 2020, but Florida should be picking up a bunch more electors and house seats in 2030 (along with probably Texas and a few other spots)… while Cali and NY lose a bunch

But again in 2020 they should have gained/lost more if not for the census booshizzle

That doesn't make me happy, but it's a drop in the bucket as far as our state's population.

Its one state for one year. Also, the higher earners are the ones that are migrating, so Florida's tax base is getting stronger, and NY's is getting weaker.

Literally just today, I chatted with/about folks from NY, Mass, and Cali (twice) who wanted to move to Florida. The mass migration of higher income taxpayers is unsustainable for the high tax states.

Advertisement
Back