Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Its one state for one year. Also, the higher earners are the ones that are migrating, so Florida's tax base is getting stronger, and NY's is getting weaker.

Literally just today, I chatted with/about folks from NY, Mass, and Cali (twice) who wanted to move to Florida. The mass migration of higher income taxpayers is unsustainable for the high tax states.
I hear you, I just don't trust these people. They inevitably experience culture shock, and then most (in my observation) then want everything/everyone to morph into [insert state of origin] but with better weather.

Advertisement
I hear you, I just don't trust these people. They inevitably experience culture shock, and then most (in my observation) then want everything/everyone to morph into [insert state of origin] but with better weather.

I hear you as well, I am simply talking financially.

Hey wat y’all thank of dis Alex Murdaugh murder trial?
Dat dood iz crazy as a ****house rat! His boy kilt dat pretty girl in a boat reck, den da maid falls down the steps an dies, den he killz hiz sun an wife to da dog kennels. Either he’s got da wurst luck ever or he’s plum crazy.

Eye dun fergot about the made a fallin down dem steps. Yeah he jus mite bee krazy. Dude dun stole moaney frum his lawyear frends two.
U jus caint trus dem lawyas. Most of em iz crooked az a dang kwestion mark. Coarse only lawya I ever node wuz ole Bobby Lee Cook up Hiawasee way. He weren’t crooked fer az I no.

Advertisement
1675447506526.png

No surprise a conservative white dude is unaware of racism, sexism, or any ism. Honestly, have conservative white folks ever really considered any ism to be a problem? Kinda crazy that you believe people don’t work hard just because they acknowledge racism is real.

Y’all only like them because they support your negative view of minorities

I’m tired of your brain dead generalizations - for example, in the above post you’re basically saying that conservative white people have a negative view of minorities. Think about what you just said.

I’m tired of your brain dead generalizations - for example, in the above post you’re basically saying that conservative white people have a negative view of minorities. Think about what you just said.
Blah blah blah. You the same 🤡 who said it was funny when an Asian woman called a black man the N-word. Claiming it was funny because “she’s not even white”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol no need to lie. You know that’s what you said tough guy 😂

You’re the liar, you stupid ************, produce the post that you accused me of, or be known as a piece of **** liar, and race baiter, on this site forevermore.

No, I’m not a tough guy, but when I get insulted and called a racist, I’m going to clap back.

Prove it.

You’re the liar, you stupid ************, produce the post that you accused me of, or be known as a piece of **** liar, and race baiter, on this site forevermore.

No, I’m not a tough guy, but when I get insulted and called a racist, I’m going to clap back.

Prove it.
it’s on page 29 of this thread. You don’t have to go through your normal routine

As someone who’s experienced it here, I don’t appreciate unjustifiable labeling of people as racists. It’s slanderous as **** and unfairly damaging as **** to reputation.

Apparently you have a history of putting everything in the race lens. There are racists who’ve been on this board and we’ve dealt with a number of them but that sure as **** isn’t OCCC. I’m sick of this race card bullying as much as I’m sick of the pos garbage that actually says racist ****. I’d perma-ban all of you the same. For now, given the history, I’m taking you off the OT board.

If it were my call I’d shut this ******* board down @Andrew and @IndayArtHauz

Advertisement
As someone who’s experienced it here, I don’t appreciate unjustifiable labeling of people as racists. It’s slanderous as **** and damaging as **** to reputation.

Apparently you have a history of putting everything in the race lens. There are racists who’ve been on this board and we’ve dealt with a number of them but that sure as **** isn’t OCCC. I’m sick of this race card bullying as much as I’m sick of the pos garbage that actually says racist ****. I’d perma-ban all of you the same. For now, given the history, I’m taking you off the OT board.

If it were my call I’d shut this ******* board down @Andrew.
I didn’t label anyone anything. I just said what he posted in this thread.

I don’t have a need to pretend there isn’t a racial lens when discussing politics. That’s literally being discussed in congress right now. I’m also not the one in a DeSantis thread posting random articles about the health of black women and other random ****. It is what it is though

Blah blah blah. You the same 🤡 who said it was funny when an Asian woman called a black man the N-word. Claiming it was funny because “she’s not even white”

Here’s the post you ******* piece of **** I didn’t even remember it. I didn’t say anything like what you said.

That’s bizarre, she’s legit crazy. Funny because she isn’t white herself.

That’s “funny“ as in strange or odd not funny as in ha ha. As far as I remember, it was an Asian woman saying some crazy stuff on a subway or something. From that post above you’re calling me a racist. **** you. You’re an imbecile, you don’t even understand basic English.

You’re a ******* race-baiting liar. You’re the racist because you see everything through the lens of race and just to be clear I’m not a racist, but you are.

I never said anything like that you stupid piece of **** liar. Find that post or go **** yourself.

@Canes Stan, you've been in here pushing it since at least Wednesday, baiting people on race, accusing people of ignoring or disbelieving racism (which is no different than calling them openly tolerant of racism, which I personally consider as bad as being a racist). Frankly, I thought @OriginalCanesCanesCanes's initial response calling you out on your sweeping generalizations was earned, albeit indelicate. Your retort, stating OCCC said it was "funny when an Asian woman called a black man the N-word. Claiming it was funny because 'she's not even white" is a disingenuous and dangerous mischaracterization of what he posted, in what seems like an ironically misguided attempt to paint him as a racist.

Post the screenshot or quote the post then .

Here's the post:

My objective reading of it was that OCCC's comment on the video is something like, "look at that, minorities can be blatantly racist, too." He's not laughing at the idea of an Asian women belittling black people on a train. He's pointing out that racism exist in all communities (not just white communities). But, Stan, your rants about "white conservatives" indicate that nuance may legitimately be lost on you.

Here’s the post you ******* piece of **** I didn’t even remember it. I didn’t say anything like what you said.

That’s “funny“ as in strange or odd not funny as in ha ha. As far as I remember, it was an Asian woman saying some crazy stuff on a subway or something. From that post above you’re calling me a racist. **** you.

You’re a ******* race-baiting liar. You’re the racist because you see everything through the lens of race and just to be clear I’m not a racist, but you are.
Again I just posted what you said ***** boy lol

Advertisement
Back