Off-Topic Crime 2.0

@Canes Stan, you've been in here pushing it since at least Wednesday, baiting people on race, accusing people of ignoring or disbelieving racism (which is no different than calling them openly tolerant of racism, which I personally consider as bad as being a racist). Frankly, I thought @OriginalCanesCanesCanes's initial response calling you out on your sweeping generalizations was earned, albeit indelicate. Your retort, stating OCCC said it was "funny when an Asian woman called a black man the N-word. Claiming it was funny because 'she's not even white" is a disingenuous and dangerous mischaracterization of what he posted, in what seems like an ironically misguided attempt to paint him as a racist.

Here's the post:

My objective reading of it was that OCCC's comment on the video is something like, "look at that, minorities can be blatantly racist, too." He's not laughing at the idea of an Asian women belittling black people on a train. He's pointing out that racism exist in all communities (not just white communities). But, Stan, your rants about "white conservatives" indicate that nuance may legitimately be lost on you.
Not baiting anyone considering this guy responded to my post that had nothing to do with him.

All I did was post what he said. You took it one way, I saw it another

Edit: also I know y’all see generalizations of “libs and dems” everyday but remain silent. That y’all choice but it’s very inconsistent to single my comment out when these guys openly generalize a whole party as child-groomers.

Advertisement
@Canes Stan, you've been in here pushing it since at least Wednesday, baiting people on race, accusing people of ignoring or disbelieving racism (which is no different than calling them openly tolerant of racism, which I personally consider as bad as being a racist). Frankly, I thought @OriginalCanesCanesCanes's initial response calling you out on your sweeping generalizations was earned, albeit indelicate. Your retort, stating OCCC said it was "funny when an Asian woman called a black man the N-word. Claiming it was funny because 'she's not even white" is a disingenuous and dangerous mischaracterization of what he posted, in what seems like an ironically misguided attempt to paint him as a racist.

Here's the post:

My objective reading of it was that OCCC's comment on the video is something like, "look at that, minorities can be blatantly racist, too." He's not laughing at the idea of an Asian women belittling black people on a train. He's pointing out that racism exist in all communities (not just white communities). But, Stan, your rants about "white conservatives" indicate that nuance may legitimately be lost on you.

I use the word “funny” as in odd, in other words, here’s a minority talking racist crap. As far as I remember, I think the whole thing may have been staged anyway. There may have been some discussion to that effect. But this guy brings up this post, which has nothing to do with me being being a racist, it doesn’t even indicate anything like that, and then tries to paint me as a racist. I am not going to tolerate it.

And as I’ve mentioned previously, I’m done going after the retaliators when someone else drew 1st insult blood. Certain first attacks are going to draw unkind responses but those responses would not have occurred had the initial salvo not been fired. If you don’t like it don’t start it.

Not baiting anyone considering this guy responded to my post that had nothing to do with him.

All I did was post what he said. You took it one way, I saw it another

Actually, you didn't. Had you done so others could have fairly interpreted the meaning of his actual words themselves. You slanted and mischaracterized them in an attempt to make OCCC out as a racist.

Advertisement
Actually, you didn't. Had you done so others could have fairly interpreted the meaning of his actual words themselves. You slanted and mischaracterized them in an attempt to make OCCC out as a racist.
That’s not what I did. That’s how you received the it. The words I stated he said were actually said.

I’m out of this thread, you can go back to downvoting my football posts like a little kid.

You’re this thread’s racist Eddie Haskell, crying innocent to the mods when you start stuff and then playing the straight man. I know who, and what you are now if there was ever any doubt.

You know what you did.

Advertisement
Dude please don’t push it. It won’t work out well.

You’re banned from CIS until @Andrew fixes the individual board ban function and then you’ll be back on CIS and then you’re perma-banned from the OT board.

Hopefully it’s fixed quickly.
Never seen that dude post on the main boards... I don't think he's here for that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since when the **** do (pre)teen boys wail on defenseless girls?
He deserves to get beat like that
The parent(s) of that young girl should be legally permitted to take a baseball bat to the knees of the parent(s) of those boys.
I posted this also the other day and it’s sickening. Couple things…

1) how come no one intervened? Isn’t there another adult on the bus?

2) parents need to start being charged when their kids do these things and people need to be held accountable. There’s been a pattern of normalizing these things in society and the kids are seeing adults do this online and know they won’t suffer any consequences

Advertisement
Back