Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Dam! Deez nutz bess knot try dat shizzle in Nahunta. We got sum goats 🐐 that’ll head butt the shizzle out of dem hippies.
U rite about dat sun! Of coarse this ain’t a real hippie-friendly area. I saw a hippie in da awdience at da state union las nite - listenin ta dat stutterin idiot at da poe-diem.

Advertisement
Win yu git a tv? Dam, we kin watch the Canes at yur place this Fall!
Ole Billy Clyde Puckett wuz throwing out his old tube tv wit da rabbit ears so I snagged it out his trash can. I rapped sum ten foil rownd da antinna an can see nbc purty good.

I like these local stories... cause this **** is spreading everywhere across America including small local towns. Guy arrested twice within 4 hours for breaking into homes. They give him a TICKET and let him go both times. You know, cause might as well just keep robbing everyone he can!

Liberal "police reform" at it's finest!

The best is this line ... "Police say in all of these incidents, no force was used to make entry into the homes. They would like to remind residents to lock their windows and doors to their homes, businesses, and vehicles."

In other words... This is really a nice criminal to not destroy your property, and it's your fault if he robs you!

like these local stories... cause this **** is spreading everywhere across America including small local towns. Guy arrested twice within 4 hours for breaking into homes. They give him a TICKET and let him go both times. You know, cause might as well just keep robbing everyone he can!

The best is this line ... "Police say in all of these incidents, no force was used to make entry into the homes. They would like to remind residents to lock their windows and doors to their homes, businesses, and vehicles."

In other words... This is really a nice criminal to not destroy your property, and it's your fault if he robs you!
Whoever wrote that article needs to go back to school. The guy was "allegedly attempting to break into homes". He writes "no force was used to make entry into the homes". Well, no homes were "entered" to begin with.

From your descriptions, it sounds like the policing policies up there suck, but not sure what else they could do. Simple trespassing is a minor misdemeanor in most states. Basically ticket violations.

I don't read it as the police saying it's your fault if you get robbed. I think they're saying, this guy couldn't get into either of those 2 houses because the doors and windows were locked. Just a reminder for everyone else to do that as well to protect yourself and your property.

Advertisement
Whoever wrote that article needs to go back to school. The guy was "allegedly attempting to break into homes". He writes "no force was used to make entry into the homes". Well, no homes were "entered" to begin with.

From your descriptions, it sounds like the policing policies up there suck, but not sure what else they could do. Simple trespassing is a minor misdemeanor in most states. Basically ticket violations.

I don't read it as the police saying it's your fault if you get robbed. I think they're saying, this guy couldn't get into either of those 2 houses because the doors and windows were locked. Just a reminder for everyone else to do that as well to protect yourself and your property.
I don’t disagree with the journalism here for sure. There’s one decent guy that I know (not personally… but just cause I email sometimes about school district articles/issues) that writes decent articles, but that’s about it.

If you are breaking into a home (I’m not a legal expert but that is something you can be arrested for I would assume… robbery/burglary?) but they just give u a ticket and say… don’t do it again? I always thought they take u to the station to get booked and finger printed etc

Maybe they were giving him 3 strikes!

I don’t disagree with the journalism here for sure. There’s one decent guy that I know (not personally… but just cause I email sometimes about school district articles/issues) that writes decent articles, but that’s about it.

If you are breaking into a home (I’m not a legal expert but that is something you can be arrested for I would assume… robbery/burglary?) but they just give u a ticket and say… don’t do it again? I always thought they take u to the station to get booked and finger printed etc

Maybe they were giving him 3 strikes!
That's why I question the way the article was written. It sounds to me like the guy was walking from house to house turning the ***** to see if he could walk in or something like that since they said he wasn't trying to force his way in. The article said he was arrested both times so that to me would mean they put him in cuffs, booked him, etc. It's just that because it was a misdemeanor all they could do is give him a ticket and the 2nd time a summons to appear in court.

Look at it this way, be glad you live in a town where this is big news. Down here, you'd be lucky to find a mention in the city penny saver. :)

That's why I question the way the article was written. It sounds to me like the guy was walking from house to house turning the ***** to see if he could walk in or something like that since they said he wasn't trying to force his way in. The article said he was arrested both times so that to me would mean they put him in cuffs, booked him, etc. It's just that because it was a misdemeanor all they could do is give him a ticket and the 2nd time a summons to appear in court.

Look at it this way, be glad you live in a town where this is big news. Down here, you'd be lucky to find a mention in the city penny saver. :)
Oh this isn't big news... but when things like repeat offenses happen and they report on them (like when someone robbed multiple stores and kept getting let out immediately until his 4th time they finally charged him with a felony!), it gets my attention for the lack of "common sense" in policy/laws surrounding crime/law enforcement

Advertisement
I like these local stories... cause this **** is spreading everywhere across America including small local towns. Guy arrested twice within 4 hours for breaking into homes. They give him a TICKET and let him go both times. You know, cause might as well just keep robbing everyone he can!

My small town has had 3 homicides in 30 years. Last night me and the wife are laying in bed. We suddenly hear around 20 gun shots and this morning crimestoppers sent out a text looking for information on a homicide that happened when we heard those shots.

My small town has had 3 homicides in 30 years. Last night me and the wife are laying in bed. We suddenly hear around 20 gun shots and this morning crimestoppers sent out a text looking for information on a homicide that happened when we heard those shots.
Unless there's a series of corrective measures on crime in big cities... more and more will be coming to a town near you

There's got to be a breaking point... but how long will they wait and how many times will they keep electing the same failed mayors... is the question

Advertisement
Unless there's a series of corrective measures on crime in big cities... more and more will be coming to a town near you

There's got to be a breaking point... but how long will they wait and how many times will they keep electing the same failed mayors... is the question
Exactly. Its all coming from the bigger city next to us. Huge gang problems.

My wife was worried. I laughed and told her they will royally **** up coming to this house.

Exactly. Its all coming from the bigger city next to us. Huge gang problems.

My wife was worried. I laughed and told her they will royally **** up coming to this house.
Do you have cameras set up at your house? If so, please post after you take care of business!

Advertisement
I read the article and trying to figure out what he did to get arrested? Sounds like the governor and the people around him said he was just doing his job

Sounds like he was targeted or this is just bad journalism… which could be, cause it’s Yahoo

Advertisement
Back