Off-Topic Crime 2.0

I read the article and trying to figure out what he did to get arrested? Sounds like the governor and the people around him said he was just doing his job

Sounds like he was targeted or this is just bad journalism… which could be, cause it’s Yahoo
HuffPost article

Would think be some video

Advertisement
HuffPost article

Would think be some video
Read a few articles, including CNN one... seems he was just doing his job. Even the gov apologized and said what he was doing was normal. I don't get it, but maybe they'll eventually release the details.

Advertisement
1676121599223.png

This story has me torn. Family of person brutally murdered wants killers to go free… cause they’ve been brainwashed

I guess if criminals only murdered the ones that want them free, we might finally clean up the streets. But this is a rare occasion

Advertisement
I like these local stories... cause this **** is spreading everywhere across America including small local towns. Guy arrested twice within 4 hours for breaking into homes. They give him a TICKET and let him go both times. You know, cause might as well just keep robbing everyone he can!

Liberal "police reform" at it's finest!

The best is this line ... "Police say in all of these incidents, no force was used to make entry into the homes. They would like to remind residents to lock their windows and doors to their homes, businesses, and vehicles."

In other words... This is really a nice criminal to not destroy your property, and it's your fault if he robs you!

Nope, what he's saying is lock your house and don't make it easy for the robbers.

I like these local stories... cause this **** is spreading everywhere across America including small local towns. Guy arrested twice within 4 hours for breaking into homes. They give him a TICKET and let him go both times. You know, cause might as well just keep robbing everyone he can!

Liberal "police reform" at it's finest!

The best is this line ... "Police say in all of these incidents, no force was used to make entry into the homes. They would like to remind residents to lock their windows and doors to their homes, businesses, and vehicles."

In other words... This is really a nice criminal to not destroy your property, and it's your fault if he robs you!

That’s a nice criminal that would get thoroughly ventilated at my house.

I got a family to protect. Break into my place, I’m going to assume you’re there to harm them and I’m going to empty my clip.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back