Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll take "who would be dead by dawn to include their loser family" for $1000 Alex.

Nine-year-old girl pummeled on school bus, parents pressing charges

This is just awful. Those two boys and their families should be given 1 way trip through a wood chipper.

A slow one with dull blades.

I'll take "who would be dead by dawn to include their loser family" for $1000 Alex.

This is just awful. Those two boys and their families should be given 1 way trip through a wood chipper.

You just made the list, for the second time today. Prepare your rail-car bag!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Sociopathic behavior. Scary. That kid will be a man walking among us in a few short years.
The problem is they are emboldened, like criminals in big cities ... by little to ZERO repercussions for their actions.

In my sons' school district they talk about 'equity' and 'school to prison pipeline' being reasons for little-to-no discipline.

Sociopathic behavior. Scary. That kid will be a man walking among us in a few short years.

“As a teacher there and a parent there who dealt with intense bullying, we would often plead with administration to get things under control, and only one of them ever tried,” former educator Daniel Keiser wrote in a Facebook post.
“They were notorious for brushing things under the carpet.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back