Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Sociopathic behavior. Scary. That kid will be a man walking among us in a few short years.
This is why I have been teaching my kid to fight and when to fight from an early age.

I got a call from his teacher about him fighting another kid. The teacher admitted he was protecting a girl that was getting bullied, but by rule they had to write my kid up. Told my kid when he got home that he may be in trouble at school, but he isn’t at home.

Advertisement
This is why I have been teaching my kid to fight and when to fight from an early age.

I got a call from his teacher about him fighting another kid. The teacher admitted he was protecting a girl that was getting bullied, but by rule they had to write my kid up. Told my kid when he got home that he may be in trouble at school, but he isn’t at home.
If only every household in America had a dad like u, this country would be better off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude, sorry to hear that. Random burglary or...?
All rumors right now. Police havent said cause of death or motive. They have called it a homicide.

rumor he had a woman living with him that had a mean ex husband and he did it.

I honestly hope he was shot to death because one of the rumors is the ex husband broke into his home, tied him up and beat him to death while he was tied to a chair. I honestly hope that didnt happen to him.

Winston isnt big so word travels fast. Kind of in shock right now.

Advertisement
Another grifter

Has "grifter" been redefined?

Weird how just days after exposing Pfizer for doing "gain-of-function" to make money on more ineffective jabs, and all the sudden he gets forced out. Crazy timing huh?

I wonder what becomes of Project Veritas and what becomes of O'Keefe's next venture. Something tells me, PV is gonna go the way of CNN and O'Keefe will be successful, maybe even more so than ever before

Advertisement
Back