Off-Topic Crime 2.0

I am not sure how cities get away with banning guns. Though I am all for fencing off cali from the rest of us.
The cities that get away with it are in super blue states and rule almost all of government and judiciary in their state. When you rule all, it’s basically a dictatorship now and their interpretation of the constitution is WAY OFF from what the founders envisioned

Advertisement
The cities that get away with it are in super blue states and rule almost all of government and judiciary in their state. When you rule all, it’s basically a dictatorship now and their interpretation of the constitution is WAY OFF from what the founders envisioned
Which cities have banned guns?

Which cities have banned guns?
Lots of cities/states have banned certain types of guns. California has the most gun restrictions by far... and is #1 for most mass shootings in the US.

Here is a list of banned guns by state...

My favorite is they list "assault weapon" or "assault firearm" and then there is a list of weapons or a long description (liberal definition)... cause "assault weapon" has taken on a whole new slew of definitions over the years! Just keep moving the needle!

Well hey, at least you more informed than you were
I am for sure... I've never been more informed on how insane the left has become and how they look for racism, sexism, anything-ism... in everything! Instead of going out and living life and trying to work hard and make something of themselves, they use excuses and look to nitpick and cancel anything that slightly offends their feeble minds and feelings.

Anyone that thinks Byron Donalds, Tim Scott, Candice Owens, etc are "white supremacists" are just clowns that are looking for attention

Advertisement
Lots of cities/states have banned certain types of guns. California has the most gun restrictions by far... and is #1 for most mass shootings in the US.

Here is a list of banned guns by state...

My favorite is they list "assault weapon" or "assault firearm" and then there is a list of weapons or a long description (liberal definition)... cause "assault weapon" has taken on a whole new slew of definitions over the years! Just keep moving the needle!
So guns aren’t banned, as you misleadingly claimed, just certain types.

Wonder who they voted for? Either way, hopefully they face more jail time than others who illegally voted but thought they were legally allowed to do so. These clowns knowingly broke the law

So guns aren’t banned, as you misleadingly claimed, just certain types.
It wasn't my claim... I just responded to @PanteraCanes post that said this...

"I am not sure how cities get away with banning guns. Though I am all for fencing off cali from the rest of us."​
He never said ALL and I never said ALL

Advertisement
I am for sure... I've never been more informed on how insane the left has become and how they look for racism, sexism, anything-ism... in everything! Instead of going out and living life and trying to work hard and make something of themselves, they use excuses and look to nitpick and cancel anything that slightly offends their feeble minds and feelings.

Anyone that thinks Byron Donalds, Tim Scott, Candice Owens, etc are "white supremacists" are just clowns that are looking for attention
No surprise a conservative white dude is unaware of racism, sexism, or any ism. Honestly, have conservative white folks ever really considered any ism to be a problem? Kinda crazy that you believe people don’t work hard just because they acknowledge racism is real.

Y’all only like them because they support your negative view of minorities

No surprise a conservative white dude is unaware of racism, sexism, or any ism. Honestly, have conservative white folks ever really considered any ism to be a problem? Kinda crazy that you believe people don’t work hard just because they acknowledge racism is real.

Y’all only like them because they support your negative view of minorities
Not only do you make assumptions off of my (and other's) posts, but you really care a lot about bringing up color and race my man. I don't see color like you do. I'm just an American as I assume you are. Color doesn't matter to me and I treat others with the respect that they treat me.

What negative views do I have of minorities? Please post something where I've degraded or claimed superiority over whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics, or any other race

I acknowledge racism exists and has existed and will always exist. For instance, here is a recent racist tweet ...

And MSNBC still employs a racist...

Yeah, I don't see racism ending anytime soon... especially as long as one party can benefit off of using that card on a consistent basis.

There have always been guns civilians are banned from having, right?
What kind of technicality angle are you working, bro? Here's the history of the US gun control...

But the answer to your question is 'no'. It doesn't seem that there were laws to restrict guns until 1865 when "black codes" were adopted in the Democratic southern states to forbid Black people from possessing firearms

Advertisement
Not only do you make assumptions off of my (and other's) posts, but you really care a lot about bringing up color and race my man. I don't see color like you do. I'm just an American as I assume you are. Color doesn't matter to me and I treat others with the respect that they treat me.

What negative views do I have of minorities? Please post something where I've degraded or claimed superiority over whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics, or any other race

I acknowledge racism exists and has existed and will always exist. For instance, here is a recent racist tweet ...

And MSNBC still employs a racist...

Yeah, I don't see racism ending anytime soon... especially as long as one party can benefit off of using that card on a consistent basis.

You brought this up lol I wasn’t even talking to you. But you are lying if you claim not to see color

Nothing racist about that tweet

What kind of technicality angle are you working, bro? Here's the history of the US gun control...

But the answer to your question is 'no'. It doesn't seem that there were laws to restrict guns until 1865 when "black codes" were adopted in the Democratic southern states to forbid Black people from possessing firearms
You real weird about people asking you questions lol

You brought this up lol I wasn’t even talking to you. But you are lying if you claim not to see color

Nothing racist about that tweet
You are correct, I'm not color blind... I can see all colors with my eyes... but I see your true colors with every post

Funny you say "I wasn't even talking to you". Well guess what, I wasn't talking to you originally, I responded to @PanteraCanes and you responded to me with a direct question. Too funny

Nothing racist about racist Cori Bush's tweet? :ROFLMAO: So it's normal to call out someone's race and have prejudice towards them based upon... race! Hmm... did that dictionary change again?!?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back