Cribby Unmasked

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record that poll selection was TOC with his adversaries, because there are two primary adversaries the committee was thinking about - each with TOC - so it’s not just him alone - you’re all in it together and the 2 of you anonymous adversaries know who you are.
Then ya'll should put it out there then. FFS.

You aren't doxxing me are ya??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Way to swoop in and stick up for him though before he cries.

Please don't ban or infract my Zilla account. Just so hard these days to keep track of them all.

Advertisement

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
lol. I do not think you met the wiki definition of doxing before. Why is this still a thing? Sometimes he instigated but this time your second post in was the instigating post.

Why can’t you guys just stop? I’ve tried to put you 2 on forced ignore but bAndrew can’t get it to work. I don’t even want to @ at him when typing his name bc I’m afraid he’ll ban you guys out of frustration. He’s on a hair trigger lately.

What they dont know is Ill Pescatore is for the mother fckin win. Im so glad we had that food thread a few years ago and you mentioned this place. Anette is my server now and she takes super good care of me. I had a big party about 3 months ago and she hooked us up. Table of 22. lol . All service industry people.

Nothing to re-think. I don’t think you doxed him by the wiki definition in the example I was shown. Your second post in this thread brought the situation up out of the blue. That’s instigating or initiating it this time by you. Other times he’s been the one to initiate first in a thread - like with the Lemonis stuff when he would bring that up out of nowhere.

I mean really, if someone is going take the first shot in a thread, they can’t deny that they took the first shot in the thread when they did.

Advertisement
Then ya'll should put it out there then. FFS.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Way to swoop in and stick up for him though before he cries.

Please don't ban or infract my Zilla account. Just so hard these days to keep track of them all.
Oh, I missed this. Yeah, you drew 1st blood on him in this thread. It’s the 2nd post in. You can sit this thread out.

It’s ridiculous already with you guys. I’ve never seen anything like this amongst adults and I am as childish as they get.

I'm in Orlando until tomorrow a.m....stopped here for lunch. (that's the lunch portion)...Been my go to for 20yrs (close friends with owner) imho....best place to eat in Orlando for the $$$ @TheOriginalCane as you know, El Pescatore ain't nothing to play with.
Everything he just said . SWF:L I met the old owners about 2 weeks ago at my bar Big daddys. They had nothing but love for your boy. I think he was actually the step son of the old owner. I think they own Antwonette or something like that. Pretty sure it starts with an A in the name. They also have the dish Stephano on there menu as well.

Guys, this is the least I can do without infractions for derailment or whatever. It’s entertaining for a portion of the board and ruins threads for another portion. Please please stop.

Sauce doesn’t look like it has enough kick. Cutlet is a nice cut and it comes with bread to dunk. Probably a good place despite the sauce.
Brother the mother sauce is fcking insane. Promise you the sauce is fire. I first had the sauce with calamari my first time there and soon as I tasted it I knew we were going to be happy. I know its a kids kind of dish but the spaghetti and meatballs at this place is the best ive ever had. You cant get better meatballs. Maybe as good but not better. Simply amazing.

Advertisement
Guys, this is the least I can do without infractions for derailment or whatever. It’s entertaining for a portion of the board and ruins threads for another portion. Please please stop.
Sorry good sir I responded off the first few pages until I saw your request.

Sorry good sir I responded off the first few pages until I saw your request.
It’s ok. I didn’t even see your posts. There is a triangle of posters and one poster battles the other two individually. None of them, however, is entirely free of being the initiator depending on the thread. Each of them thinks I take the side of their adversary.

Literally I’m going to start referencing my cuts as the @Paranos thick cut or the pounded Jenna Jamison cut. I met some real cool Black Butchers at a local butcher shop out here. They may not know what the first one is, so I’ll have to provide photo evidence to get my drift. Lol.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 1.06.31 AM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back