Cribby Unmasked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dude I envy your metabolism. I lift, run 5 miles a day while eating like a super model and gain weight just looking at pictures of your lunch
@TRick72 trust me...I put forth the effort in ref to keeping lbs off...I'm up at 4a.m everyday, jogging 2-3 miles. I had the killer jogging course in Orlando, down to where I had coffee afterwards. I'm just now getting acclimated with my new course.

the sopranos hbo GIF

Advertisement
I'm in Orlando until tomorrow a.m....stopped here for lunch. (that's the lunch portion)...Been my go to for 20yrs (close friends with owner) imho....best place to eat in Orlando for the $$$ @TheOriginalCane as you know, El Pescatore ain't nothing to play with.
Appreciate the offer, I’m currently quarantined at home in Miami. But definitely would love to hit all the spots you go to, you really know your way around. You post the best food

@TRick72 trust me...I put forth the effort in ref to keeping lbs off...I'm up at 4a.m everyday, jogging 2-3 miles. I had the killer jogging course in Orlando, down to where I had coffee afterwards. I'm just now getting acclimated with my new course.
Oh no doubt I know you put in the work daily but it’s still impressive. It challenging when you have an awesome routine down like that and it gets changed up but you find your spots soon enough.

Advertisement
That looks delicious bro. Chicken parm? I like my cutlets pounded out like Jenna Jamison.

Don’t get me wrong, I dig your food and alcohol pics. But you ever think about eating some salmon and asparagus with a tall glass of water?? Dang. Need to keep you around man. No bueno 😂😂😂

Sauce doesn’t look like it has enough kick. Cutlet is a nice cut and it comes with bread to dunk. Probably a good place despite the sauce.
The sauce is outstanding...this coming from someone who is Classically trained in Italian Cuisine...I know the owner...doesn't cut corners. Google El Pescatore in Orlando and read the reviews.

I'm in Orlando until tomorrow a.m....stopped here for lunch. (that's the lunch portion)...Been my go to for 20yrs (close friends with owner) imho....best place to eat in Orlando for the $$$ @TheOriginalCane as you know, El Pescatore ain't nothing to play with.

If I could upvote this 10 times, I would.

Advertisement
Oh no doubt I know you put in the work daily but it’s still impressive. It challenging when you have an awesome routine down like that and it gets changed up but you find your spots soon enough.
Where I live now...there is some outstanding joints within 4-7 miles...but when in Orlando...it's El Pescatore and Stasio's before anything. Ironically they're within a stones throw from one another....Cuban on the Go on Lee Rd is outstanding as well. Owners are from Miami and they all HAVE UM plates.

BRUH WHAT IS THAT LOOK LIKE CHEESE AND RAVIOLI PASTA OR SOMETHING..... THAT **** LOOK GOOD AF
Bro, you ever role through Waterbury CT, you got a standing invitation with me. I’ll show you some Italian food that will make you start typing in lower case letters. My fam is off the boat. @SWFLHurricane knows his Italian food so I trust him too.

Advertisement
JFC

I suggest you consult with CIS' expert on doxxing before you proceed.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So good of you to offer your expertise and services to him pro bono, as you are no doubt the authority on doxxing.

We realize you are the Chuck Rhoades of CIS, you crave being tied up and humiliated, sorry, "disciplined" verbally on a regular basis. But I'm not going to indulge your fetish, so get your kicks another way.

And don't bother running off and complaining, you are the one who opened the door. I'm quietly closing it though.

Carry on.

Where I live now...there is some outstanding joints within 4-7 miles...but when in Orlando...it's El Pescatore and Stasio's before anything. Ironically they're within a stones throw from one another....Cuban on the Go on Lee Rd is outstanding as well. Owners are from Miami and they all HAVE UM plates.

All true, along with Antonio's, particularly the Maitland location. One of my cousins used to work there a while back.

And I love Cubans On The Go. Just down the road, some guy is opening a location of "Cupids", a California-based hot dog restaurant. Should be open soon. Also, if you get up to Altamonte, check out Chicago Dog & Co on 436, two sisters opened it up in an old Li'l Dairy Manor location, it's pretty solid. Chicago dogs and brats, Chicago beef, and smashburgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back