Cribby Unmasked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step Brothers Fighting GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
I've been. About a 15 min walk from Chicago Hilton on Michigan.
Hopefully you've had as good as an experience as I did... I really liked it... We also hit Rosebuds... That was good too.. This was in Jan of 2020 so covid restrictions were pretty bad there.... Hard to get a seat anywhere...

Dude I envy your metabolism. I lift, run 5 miles a day while eating like a super model and gain weight just looking at pictures of your lunch
Bless your heart

I ain’t running. I’m at the point I just want to look like I’m in shape

Advertisement
That looks delicious bro. Chicken parm? I like my cutlets pounded out like Jenna Jamison.

Don’t get me wrong, I dig your food and alcohol pics. But you ever think about eating some salmon and asparagus with a tall glass of water?? Dang. Need to keep you around man. No bueno 😂😂😂

This reference; not sure I could ever seen pounded out cutlets the same. Might have to start asking the butcher: “Do you have that Jenna Jamison available by any chance?”

This reference; not sure I could ever seen pounded out cutlets the same. Might have to start asking the butcher: “Do you have that Jenna Jamison available by any chance?”
You find a butcher that hears that and says “you came to the right place”, send me an address.

Some places have thick cutlets. Too thick. That ain’t the way IMO. Most real Italian places will take take the cutlet, put between 2 pieces of Saran Wrap, and pound it out with the smooth side of a meat tenderizer until it’s almost a pancake. Jenna style 😁

Advertisement
Thoughts on Kres Chophouse? Gonna be in Orlando in a few weeks and will be staying right around the corner from there.

Kres is good, I've been there several times, it is a longtime mainstay. But for a steakhouse within a small radius, I prefer The Boheme in the Grand Bohemian Hotel.

If you can drive a few miles, go up to Christner's Prime Steak & Lobster on Lee Road, the family has owned it for decades. Used to be an affiliate of Del Frisco's before the family just decided to go out on their own.

I thought this thread would be Cribtastic. Cribnuggety. Crib-bitty. Nah, it's all sauces, more substance please.

And now you are getting laughed at.

Again.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Goodness that sucks for you.

Hey, you find the person on the planet, wait the Universe, who knows more about healthcare than I?

Long wait on train don't come, but please introduce us. Should be a dandy time!

Wait, let me see if I can appreciate all of your insanity...

You posted a CIS poll not once, but twice, as if it means something?

You are "agreeing" with your Post #1 alt account (or else it's one of your recently-banned buddies)?

And you are bragging about knowing "more about healthcare" than anyone else in the universe?

Good lord, I just want to prolong this for the hilarity.

Riiiiight, you're not low-key threatening me like you've done before, you're just challenging me to a healthcare debate...

Here, let me copy about 90% of your total post content ever:

:ROFLMAO:

Advertisement

You are "agreeing" with your Post #1 alt account (or else it's one of your recently-banned buddies)?

And you are bragging about knowing "more about healthcare" than anyone else in the universe?

Riiiiight, you're not low-key threatening me like you've done before, you're just challenging me to a healthcare debate...

Was waiting on your alt account schtick.

@ben @OriginalCanesCanesCanes and several others you've said I am. I'm worldwide baby!

Keep digging. Look, we get it you were humiliated by your landslide victory being voted as head douche of CIS. For one who often points to affirmation by others here, kinda an ouchie.

You just can't help yourself.

H I L A R I O U S.

Keep digging. Look, we get it you were humiliated by your landslide victory has head douche of CIS. For one who often points to affirmation by others here, kinda an ouchie.

Unlike you with your doxxing efforts, I actually own the things I do. I've derailed plenty of threads.

When you find the "head douche of CIS" poll, feel free to post that one.

How is it an "ouchie" to win a plurality poll for something that I actually do? If NYSOM creates any "Most Frequent Doxxer" or "Heaviest Reliance on Emojis" polls, I'm sure you'll get the votes you deserve.

Just call your ********** and schedule another humiliation session that you crave so much.

You find a butcher that hears that and says “you came to the right place”, send me an address.

Some places have thick cutlets. Too thick. That ain’t the way IMO. Most real Italian places will take take the cutlet, put between 2 pieces of Saran Wrap, and pound it out with the smooth side of a meat tenderizer until it’s almost a pancake. Jenna style 😁

Literally I’m going to start referencing my cuts as the @Paranos thick cut or the pounded Jenna Jamison cut. I met some real cool Black Butchers at a local butcher shop out here. They may not know what the first one is, so I’ll have to provide photo evidence to get my drift. Lol.

Advertisement
Literally I’m going to start referencing my cuts as the @Paranos thick cut or the pounded Jenna Jamison cut. I met some real cool Black Butchers at a local butcher shop out here. They may not know what the first one is, so I’ll have to provide photo evidence to get my drift. Lol.

Find a butcher who will cut you some spinalis dorsi, or rib cap. Thank me later.

Unlike you with your doxxing efforts, I actually own the things I do. I've derailed plenty of threads.

When you find the "head douche of CIS" poll, feel free to post that one.

How is it an "ouchie" to win a plurality poll for something that I actually do? If NYSOM creates any "Most Frequent Doxxer" or "Heaviest Reliance on Emojis" polls, I'm sure you'll get the votes you deserve.

Just call your ********** and schedule another humiliation session that you crave so much.
👆Speaking of humiliation👇

Post in thread 'Kill Trolls Dead Thread' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/kill-trolls-dead-thread.154658/post-5238651

Post in thread 'PER THE TICKET OFFICE...' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/per-the-ticket-office.169135/post-5208375

H I L A R I O U S

There is a simple cure (at least mitigation anyways) for your DSM 301.85.

Don't run your mouth.

Easy.

For the record that poll selection was TOC with his adversaries, because there are two primary adversaries the committee was thinking about - each with TOC - so it’s not just him alone - you’re all in it together and the 2 of you anonymous adversaries know who you are.

Not an alt account, been coming here account-less since 2013ish for canes content, have almost been motivated to create one many times during various eras of CIS stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back