Cribby Unmasked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No eligibility, but the way I tackled that Chicken Parm...the waitress said is was very Barrow on Vanover-ish.....

1643076926812.png

Advertisement
So good of you to offer your expertise and services to him pro bono, as you are no doubt the authority on doxxing.

We realize you are the Chuck Rhoades of CIS, you crave being tied up and humiliated, sorry, "disciplined" verbally on a regular basis. But I'm not going to indulge your fetish, so get your kicks another way.

And don't bother running off and complaining, you are the one who opened the door. I'm quietly closing it though.

Carry on.
๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†

Screenshot_20220108-085335_Opera.jpg

๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

rjyvMjbYdMz2flbzIB.gif

Last edited:
So good of you to offer your expertise and services to him pro bono, as you are no doubt the authority on doxxing.

We realize you are the Chuck Rhoades of CIS, you crave being tied up and humiliated, sorry, "disciplined" verbally on a regular basis. But I'm not going to indulge your fetish, so get your kicks another way.

And don't bother running off and complaining, you are the one who opened the door. I'm quietly closing it though.

Carry on.
How about I come see you and open that door?

Betcha won't.

Since you make EVERYTHING about you, I was actually talking about RVA who so thoroughly debunked and humiliated your "doxxing" nonsense.๐Ÿ‘‡

Post in thread 'Kill Trolls Dead Thread' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/kill-trolls-dead-thread.154658/post-5238651

Again, more than happy to continue this discourse in person.

HILARIOUS.

Last edited:
How about I come see you and open that door?

Betcha won't.

Since you make EVERYTHING about you, I was actually talking about RVA who so thoroughly debunked and humiliated your "doxxing" nonsense.

Again, more than happy to continue this discourse in person.

Hilarious. Now you are challenging people to fight in the Blue Lot. Again.

Carry on.
lol you might be the least fun person Iโ€™ve encountered on the internet

Advertisement
I'm not challenging you to anything other than we discuss this all civilized like in person.

You mentioned a door, I might have experience in their operation.

Who wouldn't want to spend 5 minutes with Da Champ!? And a 2x one no less...a landslide victory๐Ÿ‘‡

Screenshot_20220108-085335_Opera.jpg

Kinda stings doesn't? Being the little truck, time after time๐Ÿ‘‡

miniGif_20210213163700.gif

๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป yet again. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
Advertisement
And now you are getting laughed at.

Again.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Goodness that sucks for you.

Hey, you find the person on the planet, wait the Universe, who knows more about healthcare than I?

Long wait on train don't come, but please introduce us. Should be a dandy time!

Advertisement
The sauce is outstanding...this coming from someone who is Classically trained in Italian Cuisine...I know the owner...doesn't cut corners. Google El Pescatore in Orlando and read the reviews.
Thoughts on Kres Chophouse? Gonna be in Orlando in a few weeks and will be staying right around the corner from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back