Cribby, D$, RVA and any other insiders...players staying...?

I never backed manny, I just tried to be fair to him. I’d get **** from the mopes and **** from the slurpers.

To be fair I posted equal amounts of positive and negative with the guy. I’ve always questioned him as a coach and leader, from his first day I said it was a lazy hire. I called him the cool mom since his first year, ripping him on his teams showing up flat , lacking discipline and not demanding accountability. On top of that there was recruiting issues that were handled badly.

Then there’s positives , he always tried to fix glaring issues , winning the off seasons and adding portal kids and changing coaches.

My positivity going into the season wasn’t pro manny but more I thought it was impossible to ***** this up. Too many guys back and experience . I was wrong.

At some point you have to call a spade a spade. It’s year three and the whole situation is still horrible. Manny is in way over his head plus he’s handled plenty of things horribly, on field and off. If i really wanted to kill him I could , but there’s no need to post the laundry list of reasons I’m out on him. The same reasons far more important people than me are out.
Just promise us its over

Advertisement
This is called the Employment Portal, sir.
Season 1 Summer GIF by Rick and Morty

I answered your question with facts. You deflected when I gave you the facts regarding your bullshyt quote that he was being “fed the ball.”

He has been used as a RB in each of the past 3 games and gotten one carry each time. He is not even a RB. He’s a stud WR that is being missused.

X is a stud too, and he’s an excellent player, but there’s still zero excuse for not getting Brashard The ball in space at least 2 to 3 times a game.
You haven’t stated ANY facts in regards to WHY he should take reps from X. And he wasn’t solely used as a RB. He got a touch pass from the slot in an attempt to get him in space. At least know what you’re seeing if you’re gonna be on his **** about getting 2 or 3 touches. His time will come and you’ll have all the slurp worthy plays to drool over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back