Cribby, D$, RVA and any other insiders...players staying...?

Advertisement
you were frozen son. frozen
1636581660021.gif

Like I said the guys getting a lot of burn will likely stay , others that’s tired of being lied to will eventually leave. Promising guys pt all week then not playing them is crazy , and it’s far more than one player. Just tell them no or it’s unlikely.

B Smith wouldn’t shock me either way.
One would think he should see a huge roll next year with Harley graduating. If he leaves that would be a big shame.

Advertisement
I’m at the point there’s nothing else to say. People like when I share info until it’s something they don’t want to hear. I’ll just say It’s a far bigger problem than LB. These kids talk and it’ll hurt in recruiting if everything thing remains the same. Head games and flat out lying to players is unnecessary. It’s just amazing a big program is ran like this. There’s more to it than this but nothing positive comes from putting it out there, we already know this isn’t the best ran outfit.
Be real Cribby. If there was anything positive to post would you? I know you backed Manny for a while and it “burned” you. Who cares what people have to say about your info. **** them! (Bernie Mac Voice)

It’s criminal that Brashard might transfer because these idiots refuse to find ways to get him the ball in space.

The kid is a great WR, and could be super dangerous if used correctly.

Using him out of jet motion once a game (especially when the other team knows it’s coming), is incredibly dumb, and shows just how inept this corching staph can be.
If he wants to transfer, gtfo.

Advertisement
With the way these coaches sub guys in and out, I’m sure they could find a way to use him for at least 5 plays a game. When he ends up at another school ballin’ out, then all of the usual suspects will be complaining.

Bottom line is, if you have a talent like B. Smith, you find ways to use him.

These aren’t the old-school Canes, where we were so talented, that even Andre Johnson had to wait. Split the slot receiver reps between X, Harley and B. Smith.

Our coaches have used B. Smith exclusively out of the backfield. He is NOT a RB, he is a WR. He played wildcat QB last season in high-school due to injuries. He is NOT a RB or a wildcat QB. Use him properly, and give him a chance, and he will shine.

He’s primary kick returner and gets the ball FED to him when he’s in. He’s literally in to get ball. What has Smith done to take reps from X? X waited his turn, so should Smith. Our fans are ******* idiots.

I expect a 6-10 transfers from veterans. We already know 4 - Pope, Wiggins, Gurvan, Jennings. My guess is we then see a few more like Cribby mentioned. The real question is how the **** are we going to get to 85 scholarships?
Is that even really the goal anymore? I feel like 80 is aiming kinda high for this team.

Be real Cribby. If there was anything positive to post would you? I know you backed Manny for a while and it “burned” you. Who cares what people have to say about your info. **** them! (Bernie Mac Voice)
I never backed manny, I just tried to be fair to him. I’d get **** from the mopes and **** from the slurpers.

To be fair I posted equal amounts of positive and negative with the guy. I’ve always questioned him as a coach and leader, from his first day I said it was a lazy hire. I called him the cool mom since his first year, ripping him on his teams showing up flat , lacking discipline and not demanding accountability. On top of that there was recruiting issues that were handled badly.

Then there’s positives , he always tried to fix glaring issues , winning the off seasons and adding portal kids and changing coaches.

My positivity going into the season wasn’t pro manny but more I thought it was impossible to ***** this up. Too many guys back and experience . I was wrong.

At some point you have to call a spade a spade. It’s year three and the whole situation is still horrible. Manny is in way over his head plus he’s handled plenty of things horribly, on field and off. If i really wanted to kill him I could , but there’s no need to post the laundry list of reasons I’m out on him. The same reasons far more important people than me are out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s primary kick returner and gets the ball FED to him when he’s in. He’s literally in to get ball. What has Smith done to take reps from X? X waited his turn, so should Smith. Our fans are ******* idiots.
Only idiot here is you. Kick rocks.

Brashard has gotten the ball once in each game the last 3 games. That is not being “fed the ball.”

I know we are looking at going to the portal and filling needs, but I was curious if you guys were hearing whether or not some of our key players were staying fo next year: LT, JW, etc.

Anyone hearing anything in regards to our young leaders staying?
Head to the chat room

Advertisement
I never backed manny, I just tried to be fair to him. I’d get **** from the mopes and **** from the slurpers.

To be fair I posted equal amounts of positive and negative with the guy. I’ve always questioned him as a coach and leader, from his first day I said it was a lazy hire. I called him the cool mom since his first year, ripping him on his teams showing up flat , lacking discipline and not demanding accountability. On top of that there was recruiting issues that were handled badly.

Then there’s positives , he always tried to fix glaring issues , winning the off seasons and adding portal kids and changing coaches.

My positivity going into the season wasn’t pro manny but more I thought it was impossible to ***** this up. Too many guys back and experience . I was wrong.

At some point you have to call a spade a spade. It’s year three and the whole situation is still horrible. Manny is in way over his head plus he’s handled plenty of things horribly, on field and off. If i really wanted to kill him I could , but there’s no need to post the laundry list of reasons I’m out on him. The same reasons far more important people than me are out.

Co-sign. This is/was exactly how I've felt ever since we learned of Blake James' genius move. Manny deserved slack to start, and kudos for the several good things he's done. But jury is no longer out.

Try answering the question. What has he done to take reps from X?
I answered your question with facts. You deflected when I gave you the facts regarding your bullshyt quote that he was being “fed the ball.”

He has been used as a RB in each of the past 3 games and gotten one carry each time. He is not even a RB. He’s a stud WR that is being missused.

X is a stud too, and he’s an excellent player, but there’s still zero excuse for not getting Brashard The ball in space at least 2 to 3 times a game.

Advertisement
Back