Cribby, D$, RVA and any other insiders...players staying...?

Advertisement
I’m at the point there’s nothing else to say. People like when I share info until it’s something they don’t want to hear. I’ll just say It’s a far bigger problem than LB. These kids talk and it’ll hurt in recruiting if everything thing remains the same. Head games and flat out lying to players is unnecessary. It’s just amazing a big program is ran like this. There’s more to it than this but nothing positive comes from putting it out there, we already know this isn’t the best ran outfit.
Is it basically Diaz or the position coaches?? When my cousin played for Golden he said it was the position coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Entering the portal is all well and good but where in the **** are they going to go? FAU. USF. Illinois. Nebraska. MAC teams. SWC. TEAC.

All the big boys are cherry picking the best of what 1500 in the portal. Good luck to them all but finding a place to go seems challenging at best.

D76444AA-9004-4EF3-A38A-5E7E567E5E73.jpeg

Advertisement
I expect a 6-10 transfers from veterans. We already know 4 - Pope, Wiggins, Gurvan, Jennings. My guess is we then see a few more like Cribby mentioned. The real question is how the **** are we going to get to 85 scholarships?
It's not going to be too hard. Every senior outside a small handful still has another year of eligibility. Remember, everyone who played in 2020 got a free extra year. I fully expect to see more guys leave, especially if there's a coaching change but that's common everywhere.

Who are you taking snaps from?
With the way these coaches sub guys in and out, I’m sure they could find a way to use him for at least 5 plays a game. When he ends up at another school ballin’ out, then all of the usual suspects will be complaining.

Bottom line is, if you have a talent like B. Smith, you find ways to use him.

These aren’t the old-school Canes, where we were so talented, that even Andre Johnson had to wait. Split the slot receiver reps between X, Harley and B. Smith.

Our coaches have used B. Smith exclusively out of the backfield. He is NOT a RB, he is a WR. He played wildcat QB last season in high-school due to injuries. He is NOT a RB or a wildcat QB. Use him properly, and give him a chance, and he will shine.

Advertisement
I don’t see any of the youngsters playing leaving but there’ll be guys that’s not getting burn or in their first two years that likely bounce. Brooks is an older kid but he’s one to watch and Cave is another. When it’s all said and done I could see double figures.
Every D1 team is going to lose 10+ players a year to the portal.

I remember a time when @RVACane was just a bloke from the DMV area, who perused around the DR. Somehow, I went into CIS coma, woke up to find him as a made mod (Maude) & local insider from the coast of CA.

What a time to be alive. Lol.
The significant changes and occurrences in my life since I started lurking at the end of 2013 and poRsting in the beginning of 2014 are hard to imagine and enormous. I’m sure there are others who look back - even over 8 years like me here - and are similarly astounded by life’s paths.

The significant changes and occurrences in my life since I started lurking at the end of 2013 and poRsting in the beginning of 2014 are hard to imagine and enormous. I’m sure there are others who look back - even over 8 years like me here - and are similarly astounded by life’s paths.
Nor me. I’ve been doing the same boring **** for 10 years!

Advertisement
Back