Cribby, D$, RVA and any other insiders...players staying...?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t see any of the youngsters playing leaving but there’ll be guys that’s not getting burn or in their first two years that likely bounce. Brooks is an older kid but he’s one to watch and Cave is another. When it’s all said and done I could see double figures.
I see this and the name that makes me worried is Arroyo.

I expect a 6-10 transfers from veterans. We already know 4 - Pope, Wiggins, Gurvan, Jennings. My guess is we then see a few more like Cribby mentioned. The real question is how the **** are we going to get to 85 school
I believe the school likes it like that, let's mouths they have to feed...could be crazy, but we are not developing kids at the school...we have mass exodus annually. Hall, Jennings, Pope should have all played other positions years ago. #wegressionU

Advertisement
I don’t see any of the youngsters playing leaving but there’ll be guys that’s not getting burn or in their first two years that likely bounce. Brooks is an older kid but he’s one to watch and Cave is another. When it’s all said and done I could see double figures.
I usually try to not pester you and just take in what I read, and truthfully I have very likely missed a post if its been brought up, but is there any reason to worry about brashard smith?

Thats the player I will actually be very audibly bummed out about, I think he's gonna be an absolute superstar.

@Cribby or @DMoney is the any real reason why some of the back up LBs aren’t getting any burn at all?? It’s sickening
I’m at the point there’s nothing else to say. People like when I share info until it’s something they don’t want to hear. I’ll just say It’s a far bigger problem than LB. These kids talk and it’ll hurt in recruiting if everything thing remains the same. Head games and flat out lying to players is unnecessary. It’s just amazing a big program is ran like this. There’s more to it than this but nothing positive comes from putting it out there, we already know this isn’t the best ran outfit.

Last edited:
I usually try to not pester you and just take in what I read, and truthfully I have very likely missed a post if its been brought up, but is there any reason to worry about brashard smith?

Thats the player I will actually be very audibly bummed out about, I think he's gonna be an absolute superstar.
Like I said the guys getting a lot of burn will likely stay , others that’s tired of being lied to will eventually leave. Promising guys pt all week then not playing them is crazy , and it’s far more than one player. Just tell them no or it’s unlikely.

B Smith wouldn’t shock me either way.

Last edited:
Let the portal Gates open... I love how Diaz essentially views the portal as free agency and he knows he's in a Pro city which is a Top 5 destination for portal player's. It's pretty much the smartest thing he does

Advertisement
Like I said the guys getting a lot of burn will likely stay , others that’s fired of being lied to will eventually leave. Promising guys pt all week then not playing them is crazy , and it’s far more than one player. Just tell them no or it’s unlikely.

Sad, but appreciated. Thank you

Like I said the guys getting a lot of burn will likely stay , others that’s tired of being lied to will eventually leave. Promising guys pt all week then not playing them is crazy , and it’s far more than one player. Just tell them no or it’s unlikely.

It’s criminal that Brashard might transfer because these idiots refuse to find ways to get him the ball in space.

The kid is a great WR, and could be super dangerous if used correctly.

Using him out of jet motion once a game (especially when the other team knows it’s coming), is incredibly dumb, and shows just how inept this corching staph can be.

Advertisement
It’s FSU week and MFers talking about our best players leaving. Can’t give it a rest for 1 week. 1 week. Rivalry week.
How does this affect anything? We supposed to reminisce all week or maybe help tape the players up? This year is a big pile of ****, so forgive everyone for looking forward.

It’s criminal that Brashard might transfer because these idiots refuse to find ways to get him the ball in space.

The kid is a great WR, and could be super dangerous if used correctly.

Using him out of jet motion once a game (especially when the other team knows it’s coming), is incredibly dumb, and shows just how inept this corching staph can be.

Who are you taking snaps from?

Advertisement
Back