Cribby, D$, RVA and any other insiders...players staying...?

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I know we are looking at going to the portal and filling needs, but I was curious if you guys were hearing whether or not some of our key players were staying fo next year: LT, JW, etc.

Anyone hearing anything in regards to our young leaders staying?

Advertisement
903F8D51-15DE-4D46-96D4-53A2611D6117.jpeg
F024CE35-B71C-43E4-8986-C4632FDCC581.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t see any of the youngsters playing leaving but there’ll be guys that’s not getting burn or in their first two years that likely bounce. Brooks is an older kid but he’s one to watch and Cave is another. When it’s all said and done I could see double figures.

I expect a 6-10 transfers from veterans. We already know 4 - Pope, Wiggins, Gurvan, Jennings. My guess is we then see a few more like Cribby mentioned. The real question is how the **** are we going to get to 85 scholarships?

Advertisement
There are very few insiders on this board just a lot of gossipers who spread more rumors than facts just to keep you clowns entertained. I have certainly been entertained. "We need to get Butch" "We need to get Mack Brown" "We need Mullen" "We need the Pirate" We need to get...". "Hall is a Stud... Ivey is a Stud... and other nonsense. This board is more entertaining than a place to get facts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back