Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe.....maybe not. Just where my money is if I had to bet.
You reaching more saying he gets picked up a big money SEC school??

jawja... tenn.... bama overpaying for him knowing how well he can recruit down here while also not being half bad of a coach?

That and our bad year, IMO. Lizards thought they could take over. Can’t wait for the implosion when they whiff at Palmetto - sans Collins - and then Sapp goes elsewhere.

They should have known they were in trouble when we landed Williams and a top 10-12 class.
That and our bad year, IMO. Lizards thought they could take over. Can’t wait for the implosion when they whiff at Palmetto - sans Collins - and then Sapp goes elsewhere.

I just said the same thing in the Tears... they are trying to trade off of our 6-7 record for the next class, when we ended up with a better recruiting haul than they did in THIS CLASS, directly off 6-7, when we were reeling! We just brought in a cutting edge offense and bonafide OC, OL, and WR coaches. Why wouldn't they expect us to IMPROVE our recruiting from 2020 to 2021? We have a better staff, better offense, etc etc. Oh, wait. They all went to UF. That explains it.

He definitely is.

Telly is a highly respected coach in South FL & coached a lot of the young up & coming coaches when they were players in HS.

He's still heavily patched in at Central & his son is also an OT for MNW who's close with all the Cane kids.

He also will have us in play with the 2022 prospects at Edison because Luke & his staff are close with Telly.

It was one of the best pickups Manny made this offseason & will definitely pay dividends down the line, he's not just a recruiter either, he's a legitimate coach with experience & can be a guy that gets elevated to an on field position if anybody leaves in the coming years.

Can you please explain why he isn't listed as being on staff? Why we have never heard his name as involved with a recruit? Or why there is literally zero evidence that he's at UM, or doing anything for UM? I am not doubting, I just can't explain this and was hoping someone inside could.

My only theory is that he's collecting $ from FSU and doesn't want to officially join Miami until that contract expires, but I am just spitballing. I don't get it.

Advertisement
I'm aware of what you're talking about but that's completely overblown.

Hickson ain't going anywhere, the inroads he's made in Broward are much stronger than people realize.

I was avoiding that hence why I was vague ( and i was told two).

Nothing was definite just something to keep an eye on after this season since TL arrived.

We should maybe leave it at that lol.

Can you please explain why he isn't listed as being on staff? Why we have never heard his name as involved with a recruit? Or why there is literally zero evidence that he's at UM, or doing anything for UM? I am not doubting, I just can't explain this and was hoping someone inside could.

My only theory is that he's collecting $ from FSU and doesn't want to officially join Miami until that contract expires, but I am just spitballing. I don't get it.
Benedict Hyppolite & Terry Jefferson aren't listed on the website as being on staff either, but they are. Just because every GA & Analyst isn't formally announced or made public doesn't mean they're not on staff.

Just because you haven't heard his name as involved with any recruits doesn't mean he's not involved, when he in fact very much is.

Yall need to relax & stop stressing yourselves over small stuff, he's on staff & he's doing his job, that's all you need to know.

Jonathan Brewer & Kyle Cooper are two QC analysts that Lashlee brought over with him from SMU, is there any proof that they're on staff? Are they listed on the website? No...

But yet they are. See how that works?..

Jonathan Brewer & Kyle Cooper are two QC analysts that Lashlee brought over with him from SMU, is there any proof that they're on staff? Are they listed on the website? No...

I think most were expecting an on field spot with his experience and when that didn’t transpire they figured it never happened. Like I said I was told in Feb he’d be joining the staff and I never thought about it again. Analysis even shocked me , even though I don’t expect that to last more than a year.

Advertisement
I think most were expecting an on field spot with his experience and when that didn’t transpire they figured it never happened. Like I said I was told in Feb he’d be joining the staff and I never thought about it again. Analysis even shocked me , even though I don’t expect that to last more than a year.
Telly was our OC at MNW under Coach Rolle & helped us win championships.

Last edited:

I can only imagine what unlisted assistants Bama and Clemson have on staff...glad we're getting back to playing chess instead of parcheesi

Advertisement
Telly was our OC at MNW under Coach Rolle & helped us win championships.
I would guess cooney is in line for on the field staff. He is due for a pay day soon some schools came calling once. I could see Baker leaving for another job patke getting the mlb coaching job banda being the DC and then cooney or vandyke getting the special teams coordinator

Advertisement
Benedict Hyppolite & Terry Jefferson aren't listed on the website as being on staff either, but they are. Just because every GA & Analyst isn't formally announced or made public doesn't mean they're not on staff.

Just because you haven't heard his name as involved with any recruits doesn't mean he's not involved, when he in fact very much is.

Yall need to relax & stop stressing yourselves over small stuff, he's on staff & he's doing his job, that's all you need to know.

That's great to hear, thanks for responding. I'm not stressing, just getting that weird Spidey sense. He was a on-field position coach at FSU. That's a big deal. I can't recall a time when a coach of that stature didn't get at least a shred of pub when hired somewhere else. We seem to hear about it when it happens all the time. Not exactly like hiring a HS asst. as a GA (Hyppolite). And Jefferson is actually listed as employed here:

If this is a DL "don't rock the boat" on a public forum situation, then cool. Just DM me if you'd rather not say so in public. I'm #teamdonoharm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back