Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    881.5 KB · Views: 2
The recent takes were to highly rated kids. I see the remaining offers to similar recruits on a first come, first serve basis (except for Marshall).

This is a great point. All of our remaining offers are to blue-chips and have been outstanding for quite some time. All of our takes were guys we would have taken anyhow. Clearly, we are working on "processing" and other efforts to figure out how to get to 25 enrollments, which still requires attrition.

I'd be happy to agree with Boxing Robes if we had taken Jaiden Francois and Divaad Wilson. Or made some brand new offers. Or taken kids we never thought we would get. Or we were sitting on 30 verbals.

But none of that happened. So his "context clues" are absolutely worthless.
[/QUOTE]
Redshirt juniors like Tate, Steed could be looking to transfer or retire.

Advertisement
TF is going on in here??

It's the typical nonsense. A poster provides info, and then 3 or 4 wannabes show up to start ****.

I've had the same screen name for over 20 years, and I've never been one to initiate things. But I definitely counter-punch.

Miami gets on a roll, and right on schedule the most miserable fvcks on the board always jump in to act like they are experts.

Look, I've had this basic conversation with plenty of people, and @RVA Cane is one of them - there's been so much false information disseminated on this board for so long (Miami is broke, Miami is cheap, the coaches are saving scholarships for "next year", the facilities suck, we never get the best Miami kids, etc.) that it has turned a bunch of our fans into miserable fvcks who can only repeat the negative myths. So the minute that someone tries to provide good information, you get a bunch of self-appointed "I'm just trying to keep it real" types who just **** on other posters who bring the info. ****, just look at the guys who are fighting with Cribby. CRIBBY!

Have fun. Keep track of all those meaningless walk-ons and convince yourself that Miami is going to boot all the juniors, sign 30, and the NCAA is going to give everyone 5 free ICs for Christmas.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back