Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What a whiny little crybaby you turned out to be. You don't want to read accurate, if lengthy, information? I don't care. Go away.

Instead, you're going to yap about "using context clues from a survey of Miami's takes and standing offers", and then you want to criticize me? Just like aleahy and AlixCane (or whatever his name is now), you are a joke.

"Petition scholarship relief"...yeah, keep making up new terms like aleahy with his "permanent scholarship" nonsense. And your "context clues" brilliance.

The NCAA is aware of opt outs, and will likely change the rules in the future for all programs, not just Maryland.

And there isn't one person who has proposed what "relief" would be like for Rousseau's scholarship. Are we filling it for 2020? No. Does it matter for 2021? No.

The ONLY issue is the IC rules, but all the know-nothings who try to count "walk-ons" and use "context clues" are missing the point.

If and when the NCAA changes the IC rules, I'm all for that. But they haven't done it yet. And they discussed doing it months ago and punted (at the time) over other issues, including how it would impact APR rules.

But, hey, you keep believing that the NCAA will set up a double-secret appeals process so that Maryland can expand its roster.
You post like you have the smallest f'n ****. Showing some true cuck qualities.

Brother, you don't know **** right now. Your information is as accurate as aleahy or AlizCane. You just bloviate like a loud mouth. The rules of yesterday will not be the rules of tomorrow. If that much isn't obvious, idk what to tell you. The top guys at 247 - ones that are more connected than you, who is connected to no one - have already said that teams are working under the assumption that the NCAA will grant them extra scholarships. But, you've been on here for WEEKS pounding the same ol tiny d!ck nonsense. The only thing other posters are saying to counter you, is that we'll likely have more scholarships. So, sorry pal, its accurate to say that things are fluid right now, because they are.

Not sure how you got “ team by team out of that. I thought it’s pretty obvious what I meant. Something will be passed , maybe a one time deal to work with programs because of the pandemic. No way they punish schools for kids sitting out, I can pretty much guarantee you that won’t happen.

Everyone from the government on down is making exceptions for the pandemic, the ncaa will do the same thing.

That was the point I was making.

The normal rule book is out the window for 2020-21.

Everything is fine, you know I respect you and your info, I think the problem is the nitwits who misinterpret the things you post. You and I have discussed these issues, and I definitely know you understand the rules.

Any changes that eventually arise will be for everyone, and will be for the future. There's no way to fix the opt-outs right now, though. Unless the NCAA immediately passes a rule that allows us to take more Portal guys for 2020, any other fix will be for the future.

I don't even know that it's safe to assume the NCAA will give out extra ICs for the opt-outs. Most of those guys were going to be gone in 8 months anyhow. Some opt-outs are SENIORS, so how would an IC giveback do anything? What is the "problem" that is fixed by more ICs?

****, if the NCAA does that, then if F$U was smart, here's what they would do...encourage every senior to "opt out". Roll into 2021 with 35 or 40 IC slots. Why not? Makes sense.

I think the bigger issue is how do you replace kids like Issiah Walker (at UiF) who, arguably, chose to transfer closer to home (at least the Gaytors will make that claim).

From the NCAA's perspective, though, why should they give back any scholarship slots for opt-outs who were seniors who were going to be gone in 8 months? Schools with no opt-outs will have valid complaints.

But I'm sure that aleahy and AlixCane and BoxingRobes are all over it.

The criticism comes with you writing War and Peace novels about this potential scholarship issue when you know about as much as anyone else right now.

Like I said, usually your information on the topic is good, but you don't know **** right now so chill with your aggro posts.

Just using context clues from a survey of Miami's takes and standing offers, it looks like they are going to have more spots available than projected.
The recent takes were to highly rated kids. I see the remaining offers to similar recruits on a first come, first serve basis (except for Marshall).

How many more? I don't know, and neither do you. As for COVID exemptions, neither of us know anything, but to think teams - especially ones that get hit pretty hard by opt outs (see Maryland for a recent example) - won't petition scholarship relief is foolhardy.
It's also fool hardly on planning on getting them.

Advertisement
The recent takes were to highly rated kids. I see the remaining offers to similar recruits on a first come, first serve basis (except for Marshall).
[/QUOTE]

This is a great point. All of our remaining offers are to blue-chips and have been outstanding for quite some time. All of our takes were guys we would have taken anyhow. Clearly, we are working on "processing" and other efforts to figure out how to get to 25 enrollments, which still requires attrition.

I'd be happy to agree with Boxing Robes if we had taken Jaiden Francois and Divaad Wilson. Or made some brand new offers. Or taken kids we never thought we would get. Or we were sitting on 30 verbals.

But none of that happened. So his "context clues" are absolutely worthless.

You post like you have the smallest f'n ****. Showing some true cuck qualities.

Brother, you don't know **** right now. Your information is as accurate as aleahy or AlizCane. You just bloviate like a loud mouth. The rules of yesterday will not be the rules of tomorrow. If that much isn't obvious, idk what to tell you. The top guys at 247 - ones that are more connected than you, who is connected to no one - have already said that teams are working under the assumption that the NCAA will grant them extra scholarships. But, you've been on here for WEEKS pounding the same ol tiny d!ck nonsense. The only thing other posters are saying to counter you, is that we'll likely have more scholarships. So, sorry pal, its accurate to say that things are fluid right now, because they are.
I havent read the thread but Ill tell you this original cane is the most miserable person on here.

Dude is constantly trying to be the smartest guy room. In reality he lacks alot of common sense. Dont go back and fourth with a guy that oozes b1tchassness and loves the drama. He throws tantrums on the regular.

I havent read the thread but Ill tell you this original cane is the most miserable person on here.

Dude is constantly trying to be the smartest guy room. In reality he lacks alot of common sense. Dont go back and fourth with a guy that oozes b1tchassness and loves the drama. He throws tantrums on the regular.

Here comes another crybaby still licking his old wounds.

Toc is correct by the rules , and Maryland is just screwed this year. I’m talking more on guys leaving/opting out. The ncaa will definitely do something to help the schools losing kids. And not punishing with losing the spots. Normally you’d have to take the hit on guys leaving , quitting , retiring.

Advertisement
Let's just open a special ****** thread for aleahy and AlixCane/Cryptical Envelopes and Boxing Robes and Joe Cane to go talk about how we have 87 guys on the current roster, but we're going to push 32 guys out and we can sign 30 kids with all the extra ICs that they NCAA is going to give us.

And they don't have to provide any support besides "context clues" and the spreadsheets on their computers.

And they can all talk about "permanent scholarships" and convince each other that it's a "layup" and that Manny can use his filthy dirty tool to cut anyone he doesn't want to return to school.

Yep, all of that will work, none of it will impact our APR or our reputation with recruits or our standing with the HS coaches.

And the little group of geniuses can have their discussions on their special thread without misleading anyone on the board into thinking that this could actually happen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's just open a special ****** thread for aleahy and AlixCane/Cryptical Envelopes and Boxing Robes and Joe Cane to go talk about how we have 87 guys on the current roster, but we're going to push 32 guys out and we can sign 30 kids with all the extra ICs that they NCAA is going to give us.

And they don't have to provide any support besides "context clues" and the spreadsheets on their computers.

And they can all talk about "permanent scholarships" and convince each other that it's a "layup" and that Manny can use his filthy dirty tool to cut anyone he doesn't want to return to school.

Yep, all of that will work, none of it will impact our APR or our reputation with recruits or our standing with the HS coaches.

And the little group of geniuses can have their discussions on their special thread without misleading anyone on the board into thinking that this could actually happen.
You really need some help bud. I’m not even sure what you are arguing at this point. I’ve not said a single thing about extra IC. Yet you refer to me as a ******. I really hope you are ok. You need some help.

The criticism comes with you writing War and Peace novels about this potential scholarship issue when you know about as much as anyone else right now.

Like I said, usually your information on the topic is good, but you don't know **** right now so chill with your aggro posts.

Just using context clues from a survey of Miami's takes and standing offers, it looks like they are going to have more spots available than projected. How many more? I don't know, and neither do you. As for COVID exemptions, neither of us know anything, but to think teams - especially ones that get hit pretty hard by opt outs (see Maryland for a recent example) - won't petition scholarship relief is foolhardy.
Good gracious have you ever seen someone so in love with the sound of their keyboard... what and insufferable SOB.

Everything is fine, you know I respect you and your info, I think the problem is the nitwits who misinterpret the things you post. You and I have discussed these issues, and I definitely know you understand the rules.

Any changes that eventually arise will be for everyone, and will be for the future. There's no way to fix the opt-outs right now, though. Unless the NCAA immediately passes a rule that allows us to take more Portal guys for 2020, any other fix will be for the future.

I don't even know that it's safe to assume the NCAA will give out extra ICs for the opt-outs. Most of those guys were going to be gone in 8 months anyhow. Some opt-outs are SENIORS, so how would an IC giveback do anything? What is the "problem" that is fixed by more ICs?

****, if the NCAA does that, then if F$U was smart, here's what they would do...encourage every senior to "opt out". Roll into 2021 with 35 or 40 IC slots. Why not? Makes sense.

I think the bigger issue is how do you replace kids like Issiah Walker (at UiF) who, arguably, chose to transfer closer to home (at least the Gaytors will make that claim).

From the NCAA's perspective, though, why should they give back any scholarship slots for opt-outs who were seniors who were going to be gone in 8 months? Schools with no opt-outs will have valid complaints.

But I'm sure that aleahy and AlixCane and BoxingRobes are all over it.
TOC conundrum... how can I keep gobbling but still double-down... maybe more keystrokes and misdirection. Yeah... thats the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back