Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Has there ever been a poster to gain so much fame and adoration so quickly?

That SOB makes me want to sign up for Twitter just to follow him.
9C13A7B3-EEAD-4941-9439-E83AB933E577.jpeg

Advertisement
The criticism comes with you writing War and Peace novels about this potential scholarship issue when you know about as much as anyone else right now.

Like I said, usually your information on the topic is good, but you don't know **** right now so chill with your aggro posts.

Just using context clues from a survey of Miami's takes and standing offers, it looks like they are going to have more spots available than projected. How many more? I don't know, and neither do you. As for COVID exemptions, neither of us know anything, but to think teams - especially ones that get hit pretty hard by opt outs (see Maryland for a recent example) - won't petition scholarship relief is foolhardy.

Dude tries to word you into submission.

Advertisement
Look Steve Urkel, CIS is not your high-school forensics team hangout. Take some of that false bravado and parlay it into some real world confidence - because dayum little fella... 'you're in more dire need of a ******* than any white man in history'.

Ooooh, now we have jthomps making a comeback, getting all snippy now that he thinks people have forgotten his last ****** alias.

Losers are losers, no matter how many times you change your screen name to obscure your past stupidity.

Ooooh, now we have jthomps making a comeback, getting all snippy now that he thinks people have forgotten his last ****** alias.

Losers are losers, no matter how many times you change your screen name to obscure your past stupidity.
LOL... Its not as if i've changed or tried to hide my previous user-name....

You keep doing you though - you are a yippy little poodle... most think so. But if you thinking you're big-swinging on this forum more power to you dude. But on CIS you're a little man overcompensating.

I’m not sure how to answer that but they are on scholarship. That said, Parrott is a 4th year player and Few could be a grad transfer to go play somewhere. That’s fluid. I’m not saying either is here in 2021. James is the long snapper through 2022.

The key word is "permanent." We don't know that they are on permanent scholarships, and that they aren't on one-year non-renewable scholarships that may or may not be renewed depending on the needs of the program.

As I said, we are turning down Chase Smith etc so Michael Parrot can keep his ride another year.

Advertisement
LOL... Its not as if i've changed or tried to hide my previous user-name....

You keep doing you though - you are a yippy little poodle... most think so. But if you thinking you're big-swinging on this forum more power to you dude. But on CIS you're a little man overcompensating.
This made me lol. Well done sir.

The key word is "permanent." We don't know that they are on permanent scholarships, and that they aren't on one-year non-renewable scholarships that may or may not be renewed depending on the needs of the program.

As I said, we are turning down Chase Smith etc so Michael Parrot can keep his ride another year.
Yes. Parrott is probably not being brought back for a fifth year. Several other guys are in the same spot. My point on Parrott and Few is they are no different than Burns/Herbert/Hillery. They are all different than the five guys who got scholarships back in the spring. I think the difference is obvious but maybe not.

Let's revisit this thread in a couple of months. I'll still be here and AlixCane will have changed his log-in name yet again.

Whoa whoa whoa, why do you suddenly have a hard-on for me? When did we get into it? You can't handle that I have a different opinion than you on a subject? I even said screenshot me and hold me to it. I was being straight.

So ok, yeah, congrats, you got your wish, now I am on the side of the people who are giving you crap. You're usually a good poster but you are losing your mind on here these past few days over this stuff. It's a bad look. For real. It's like your world is going to end if every member of this site doesn't sign a proclamation decreeing that you are King of the Counters.

And yeah, I changed my lame handle to something I actually like. A conspiracy??? A caper??? Or maybe just because... Danny said "hey you can change your handle now!" and my old handle was created as a read-only on a whim when I was barely here. I even thanked RVA publicly in that thread for changing it so quick. And I've kept conversations going (like my stock posts) that originated with my old board name. So no professor, there isn't some shady story there, regardless of how bad you would like there to be.

Take a breath, bud. Take a beat and a break. You need it.

Advertisement
Whoa whoa whoa, why do you suddenly have a hard-on for me? When did we get into it? You can't handle that I have a different opinion than you on a subject? I even said screenshot me and hold me to it. I was being straight.

So ok, yeah, congrats, you got your wish, now I am on the side of the people who are giving you crap. You're usually a good poster but you are losing your mind on here these past few days over this stuff. It's a bad look. For real. It's like your world is going to end if every member of this site doesn't sign a proclamation decreeing that you are King of the Counters.

And yeah, I changed my lame handle to something I actually like. A conspiracy??? A caper??? Or maybe just because... Danny said "hey you can change your handle now!" and my old handle was created as a read-only on a whim when I was barely here. I even thanked RVA publicly in that thread for changing it so quick. And I've kept conversations going (like my stock posts) that originated with my old board name. So no professor, there isn't some shady story there, regardless of how bad you would like there to be.

Take a breath, bud. Take a beat and a break. You need it.
I think you’re very likeable as @Cryptical Envelopment but Alix is easier to spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back