Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He knows what site it is. It use to be amazing and then things took a turn for the worse.
When Brian the beast London and that reporter Brandon Odoi took it over. Brandon didn’t know much at the time and freaked out about the dumbest ****. Water under the bridge. He had a lot on his plate if I remember. A new kid. He was just overwhelmed. Next oh the bad old days.

Last edited:
When Brian the beast London and that reporter Brandon Odoi took it over. Michael Bradley, George, Josh , Dennis and a few others knew things. Brandon didn’t know **** and freaked out about the dumbest ****. Water under the bridge. He had a lot on his plate if I remember. A new kid. He was just overwhelmed. Next oh the bad old days. 🤫
george was a silent assassin
I still talk to Mike from time to time, good guy. I actually kicked around doing some crooting coverage when CI first started and he had me interview a couple of kids way, way back. Pretty quickly learned it wasn’t for me.

I modded there until Odoi went absolutely nuts and band anyone who had any kind of a relationship with Josh. Still have a screenshot somewhere from the day I tried to log in and saw my account was revoked, I couldn’t stop laughing.

I know everyone has their opinion, but Jorge was always a good dude to me. I think it hurt him the way the site went down. He just loved talking Canes.

Fun fact: the first insider board there was named D Money’s insider board or something. It was the first time I heard the name.

When Brian the beast London and that reporter Brandon Odoi took it over. Brandon didn’t know much at the time and freaked out about the dumbest ****. Water under the bridge. He had a lot on his plate if I remember. A new kid. He was just overwhelmed. Next oh the bad old days.

I lost track here. What site are you talking about?

Advertisement
I still talk to Mike from time to time, good guy. I actually kicked around doing some crooting coverage when CI first started and he had me interview a couple of kids way, way back. Pretty quickly learned it wasn’t for me.

I modded there until Odoi went absolutely nuts and band anyone who had any kind of a relationship with Josh. Still have a screenshot somewhere from the day I tried to log in and saw my account was revoked, I couldn’t stop laughing.

I know everyone has their opinion, but Jorge was always a good dude to me. I think it hurt him the way the site went down. He just loved talking Canes.

Fun fact: the first insider board there was named D Money’s insider board or something. It was the first time I heard the name.
George is still a great guy. Dennis is the man. Good memories. I’m proud to say a lot of secrets died with that board.The best thing that could have happened in the last few years is Pete leaving. He literally ****ed blocked a lot of lost opportunities... just keeps getting better now

FWIW I moderated also and Money grabbed Pete and that was the end of the site. Vette was dry and Pete was finding his way into transferring into Miami once he got his grades up if I remember correctly. We can all thank Gary for banning us All for knowing more than him for that and this site. 😂

Advertisement
Quick question, kinda off topic. Can players get paid an amount for their likeness that covers tuition As a walk on so they don’t count against the scholarship total? So we can stack extra chips.

Quick question, kinda off topic. Can players get paid an amount for their likeness that covers tuition As a walk on so they don’t count against the scholarship total? So we can stack extra chips.
I don’t think anything is finalized yet.

That board used to be the best for info but Who and most of the info guys got tired of all the whining on there and stopped posting.Board turned to **** and it’s a shame cause it was one of the best around .
Tried to find it. Don’t even have a link anymore.

Advertisement
We will know the final details on this when they vote in October.

Advertisement
I was going To Post about this earlier. If the season gets cancelled we would have a scholarship issue.
But asking a player to Pay his own way or Having a company pay his tuition to make space for incoming freshman is tough sell. But of the money is right it can happen.

@Cribby @Liberty City El

clearly covid has helped us this recruiting season in some capacity, it would be stupid to deny it however what do you say to the people who constantly preached Manny can't recruit or doesn't know how to recruit, etc?

From all accounts, taking on field out of the equation, the guy seems personable, the players love him especially his defensive players, he knows how to work the social media aspect, TO chain was/is a great marketing tool.

Now I'm not saying there still isn't improvement to be made and clearly some guys on the staff ahem patke/baker need to start producing but where did all the manny cant recruit crap come from

@Cribby @Liberty City El

clearly covid has helped us this recruiting season in some capacity, it would be stupid to deny it however what do you say to the people who constantly preached Manny can't recruit or doesn't know how to recruit, etc?

From all accounts, taking on field out of the equation, the guy seems personable, the players love him especially his defensive players, he knows how to work the social media aspect, TO chain was/is a great marketing tool.

Now I'm not saying there still isn't improvement to be made and clearly some guys on the staff ahem patke/baker need to start producing but where did all the manny cant recruit crap come from
We know he can recruit. We know he's a good face of the program. However, we honestly don't know if he can coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back