Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ve been teasing with the Leonard Taylor talk the last couple months , I said we were back in it and in a big way, yet there was doubts. Now everyone is saying this. Well it’s time to **** or get off the pot, so I’m bringing back the cribbystal. I’m going to “ predict “ him to UM with a 9 confidence. Unless there’s an unexpected change I could see a commitment before Aug. Of course this is just a guess on my part, I know nothing.

Btw I’m sure there’ll be a run on cb’s by my friends elsewhere.

Also Kitchens and Smith were my next two commitments , we’re half way home.

Cribbstradamus

Advertisement
FWIW I moderated also and Money grabbed Pete and that was the end of the site. Vette was dry and Pete was finding his way into transferring into Miami once he got his grades up if I remember correctly. We can all thank Gary for banning us All for knowing more than him for that and this site. 😂

I was banned by Ferman because I called him out on fake info he was pushing for clicks. I had direct knowledge of a recruitment at the time and he didn’t like that I was posting the info haha. He is a clown.

I was banned by Ferman because I called him out on fake info he was pushing for clicks. I had direct knowledge of a recruitment at the time and he didn’t like that I was posting the info haha. He is a clown.
Oh I ‘member.

That fool used to ban people left and right. There were a handful of posters he let post inside info. He didn't like not being the only voice.

Advertisement
Just a guess on my part, I was told to keep an eye on Telly for that spot eventually.
Been a while since we've had the possibility of having a coach poached from us. I hope the Gfather is right and Hickson sticks but Telly is a nice safety net.

Advertisement
Quick question, kinda off topic. Can players get paid an amount for their likeness that covers tuition As a walk on so they don’t count against the scholarship total? So we can stack extra chips.

Let me see if I understand your suggestion.

First, you are suggesting that a player can somehow earn a significant amount of money from his "likeness" the minute he steps on campus.

Then you are envisioning a world where an 18-year-old kid will be able to earn $100K over the summer before he even enrolls off of said likeness. I chose $100K because the income would have to be pre-tax to yield the $70K required to attend UM for the first year. And every year thereafter.

Next, you are envisioning a world where an 18-year-old kid will choose to turn his back on $100K of income, and instead spend that money on tuition, room, board, and books at UM, instead of accepting a full-ride scholarship from any one of 120 Division I-A football programs.

Just a tiny question, what do you "Name-Image-Likeness is going to yield hundreds of thousands in income to every single solitary collegiate football player" people think is actually going to happen? And what are you smoking?

Advertisement

First, you are suggesting that a player can somehow earn a significant amount of money from his "likeness" the minute he steps on campus.

Then you are envisioning a world where an 18-year-old kid will be able to earn $100K over the summer before he even enrolls off of said likeness. I chose $100K because the income would have to be pre-tax to yield the $70K required to attend UM for the first year. And every year thereafter.

Next, you are envisioning a world where an 18-year-old kid will choose to turn his back on $100K of income, and instead spend that money on tuition, room, board, and books at UM, instead of accepting a full-ride scholarship from any one of 120 Division I-A football programs.

Just a tiny question, what do you "Name-Image-Likeness is going to yield hundreds of thousands in income to every single solitary collegiate football player" people think is actually going to happen? And what are you smoking?
I've learned a lot of people on the internet love spending other peoples money.

In the age of tik tok, twitch, youtube, instagram, twitter theres certainly thousands of examples of kids earning big #s of their likeness. **** the POTUS got elected for being a twitter troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back