Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm familiar with the chap.

You obviously don’t know who this guy is. He HATED Buddy, his quarterback and the front office. He made good football decisions. He was a great leader and didn’t put his ego first.

Advertisement
Ivins reporting that we have “potentially pulled even”... 🤣🤣
1594571038838.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You could coach TEs in the NFL. All you need is a buddy who is the HC of the team who owes you a favor or wants to do you a solid.
Idk Antonio Gates gives Brewster the credit in developing him into an elite TE so he must be doing something right or at least not be a terrible incompetent coach. I just don't see how a TE Coach with over 30 years of experience at major Power 5 school's and the NFL can be some incompetent coach whose unfit to be a TE coach. I think he was even promoted to AHC in the NFL because of how good of a job he did as a TE coach and then turned that into a HC gig. I'm not saying he's some elite coach but hes not going to make 30+ years with the coaching experience he has if he's some terrible coach who has no idea wtf he's doing.

Advertisement
Mullen is an odd awkward dude. He’s a good coach but best at being an OC. His coaching skills will never overcome his weirdness as a HC. Florida will be stuck in good not great **** under him.

I mean, his wife is kissing the players. He’s a weird dude.
Does she go to that Waffle House?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back