Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve really never asked about him , I wasn’t that impressed after his early film. His JR film was a lot better, which intrigued me ..... but I was always under the impression he was a backup plan to Thad. Spots were just too tight for another back. That is old conversations so maybe it changed. Imo Thad is in another universe, but Amari is good. Definitely faster than I remembered.

Advertisement
UF was stupid AF for putting so much emphasis on South FL for this class, I think they thought because Henderson got drafted in the 1st round they could parlay that into more success down south but it completely backfired because they left it up to Hova to handle it & they didn't realize without being able to blatantly cheat Hova is completely useless.

They should've focused all their efforts on locking down Central & Northern FL, then snatch up the usual kids they get from Georgia.

The highest ranked commit in their class is Tyreke Sapp, I hope he decommits & ends up flipping elsewhere, Idc where just anywhere but Gaynesville. I want UF to completely strike out in South FL this class so that they're discouraged from pursuing too many in the 22 class.

They were high on their Henderson and Wingo muscles, and the early returns from Palmetto.

UF was stupid AF for putting so much emphasis on South FL for this class, I think they thought because Henderson got drafted in the 1st round they could parlay that into more success down south but it completely backfired because they left it up to Hova to handle it & they didn't realize without being able to blatantly cheat Hova is completely useless.

They should've focused all their efforts on locking down Central & Northern FL, then snatch up the usual kids they get from Georgia.

The highest ranked commit in their class is Tyreke Sapp, I hope he decommits & ends up flipping elsewhere, Idc where just anywhere but Gaynesville. I want UF to completely strike out in South FL this class so that they're discouraged from pursuing too many in the 22 class.
I 2nd this strategy.

Advertisement
you never see both of them at the same place at the same time.
1594584815369.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Question for Cribby, LCE or anybody with true access to the program...

Telly Lockette. What's the deal?

I'm hearing (unsubstantiated) rumors that Lockette is helping out in some capacity. That man has strong connections in South Florida so it wouldn't surprise me if he is contributing to our success behind the scenes.

Is it just wishful thinking by a few?

If it can't be discussed on a message board then so be it.
He definitely is.

Telly is a highly respected coach in South FL & coached a lot of the young up & coming coaches when they were players in HS.

He's still heavily patched in at Central & his son is also an OT for MNW who's close with all the Cane kids.

He also will have us in play with the 2022 prospects at Edison because Luke & his staff are close with Telly.

It was one of the best pickups Manny made this offseason & will definitely pay dividends down the line, he's not just a recruiter either, he's a legitimate coach with experience & can be a guy that gets elevated to an on field position if anybody leaves in the coming years.

He definitely is.

Telly is a highly respected coach in South FL & coached a lot of the young up & coming coaches when they were players in HS.

He's still heavily patched in at Central & his son is also an OT for MNW who's close with all the Cane kids.

He also will have us in play with the 2022 prospects at Edison because Luke & his staff are close with Telly.

It was one of the best pickups Manny made this offseason & will definitely pay dividends down the line, he's not just a recruiter either, he's a legitimate coach with experience & can be a guy that gets elevated to an on field position if anybody leaves in the coming years.

Hicksons spot is where my money is.

Advertisement
He definitely is.

Thanks norvell

On Taylor. He wrote a VIP article on it today. On the board he said he is considering changing his "confidence" level of 8 on his crystal ball to the Turds.
His confidence level is 0 since he read Cribbo's post on Taylor. Weathervane Ivings will be confidence 9 to UM soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back