Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ve been teasing with the Leonard Taylor talk the last couple months , I said we were back in it and in a big way, yet there was doubts. Now everyone is saying this. Well it’s time to **** or get off the pot, so I’m bringing back the cribbystal. I’m going to “ predict “ him to UM with a 9 confidence. Unless there’s an unexpected change I could see a commitment before Aug. Of course this is just a guess on my part, I know nothing.

Btw I’m sure there’ll be a run on cb’s by my friends elsewhere.

Also Kitchens and Smith were my next two commitments , we’re half way home.
My guy....

this wouldnt surprise me in some ways. There's a lot of chatter on the UGA board this week coming out of their "informal" practices about Daniels. Supposedly he looks really good. Both he and Jamie Newman have taken over leadership roles and gotten guys practicing. There are numerous people posting that there is a lot of confidence from his camp that he will get a waiver to play if there is a season. If there isn't, who knows what Newman will do. Someone isn't staying at UGA -

Sound like Carson beck but to sit for a min .....

Now that’s a throwback name. Did he have legit sauces or connections to the team. I can’t remember a lot of his stuff as it was so long ago
He was legit. They had a full on manhunt trying to find the leak at one point. Dropping different stories to different departments and seeing what vette posted that day

Advertisement
No. I knew him on caneinsider doe.

Me and Vette have been on cane boards forever, he just went awol one day. Bangkok has him now.

Man I remember those days. I was still in college back then playing at unlv and would go on the boards. I was far from home, but still kept up with the Canes. **** I’m getting old! Lol

Advertisement
I recently read that Miami staff doesn’t like Smith as much as we’re led to believe on here. Any truth to this bc I hope not Smith is a baller

Marshall going to Bama, Collier is between UF & FSU, Sapp is still likes UF but wants to take an OV to Oh St & Bama.

Bama making a big push for Sapp.
Bama really going for a foothold at STA it seems. Did they make a run at dumervil last cycle?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Miami were to take Collier I would be disappointed, the most overrated DB in this class.

The only roadblock Oh St would have in flipping Sapp is he can't visit them, otherwise they'd land him without problem.

But Bama is getting all their South FL ducks in a row & trying to get all their FL targets to commit early.
Can’t lie s-- is degrading when Bama and Ohio State comes to our city and tell us to line up and run it. Even in a pandemic, still can’t catch a break from those poachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back