Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Cribby strolling the hallowed halls of CIS like....

0EDEE391-881A-42AA-9172-787984C5921B.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Chase stuff makes sense , especially with Williams being back in play. Spots are tight.
I'm not either, but staff wants to secure a QB. We are communicating with another QB that the board would go into eternal erection mode if we pulled.

But just talks, no valid interest yet. If there is interest, I'll post it.
On the mystery QB....I’m in for a wild guess here: Vandagriff.

Imma jump in on this as I'm hearing some stuff right now.

I agree with you on Taylor and Brashard. Canes.

To the delight of many on here, staff has picked it up with Yulkieth again and are willing to go 4 WR with him flexing at RB2. Meaning Amari will likely not be here.

Not a fan of this, but staff wants to secure a QB sooner than later. Jake didnt pull the trigger despite the pressure. So Jay Allen may be a take soon.

Had a tidbit on Chase Smith, but got too much heat on here last time I discussed his situation. So I'll keep that one to myself. But ultimately, that one depends on how the board shakes out.
It makes sense with allen seeing as all the pressure miami put on for garcia with no public interest. Along with us having no traction with other qbs so far. And allen is um caliber. Kid can be good once fixes his lower body mechanics and dedicates alot of time to football

Imma jump in on this as I'm hearing some stuff right now.

I agree with you on Taylor and Brashard. Canes.

To the delight of many on here, staff has picked it up with Yulkieth again and are willing to go 4 WR with him flexing at RB2. Meaning Amari will likely not be here.

Not a fan of this, but staff wants to secure a QB sooner than later. Jake didnt pull the trigger despite the pressure. So Jay Allen may be a take soon.

Had a tidbit on Chase Smith, but got too much heat on here last time I discussed his situation. So I'll keep that one to myself. But ultimately, that one depends on how the board shakes out.

For all the reasons Covid-19 has been good for our recruiting, I think its a big reason why have very little chance with Garcia. IMO we are running 3rd behind ASU. His father is flat-out on the record about him not wanting Jake to go to school far away. At some point you need to tell him to shlt or get off the pot, and we may have already for all we know.

Advertisement
On the mystery QB....I’m in for a wild guess here: Vandagriff.

this wouldnt surprise me in some ways. There's a lot of chatter on the UGA board this week coming out of their "informal" practices about Daniels. Supposedly he looks really good. Both he and Jamie Newman have taken over leadership roles and gotten guys practicing. There are numerous people posting that there is a lot of confidence from his camp that he will get a waiver to play if there is a season. If there isn't, who knows what Newman will do. Someone isn't staying at UGA -

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t understand how there’s agog of decent QB’s this class and none want in at Miami. Especially looking at our QB situation the last few years. Got weapons at the skill positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back