Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ve been teasing with the Leonard Taylor talk the last couple months , I said we were back in it and in a big way, yet there was doubts. Now everyone is saying this. Well it’s time to **** or get off the pot, so I’m bringing back the cribbystal. I’m going to “ predict “ him to UM with a 9 confidence. Unless there’s an unexpected change I could see a commitment before Aug. Of course this is just a guess on my part, I know nothing.

Btw I’m sure there’ll be a run on cb’s by my friends elsewhere.

Also Kitchens and Smith were my next two commitments , we’re half way home.
Scared money don’t make money, I’ll roll with it

Advertisement
399F625E-723C-4649-B3E0-2A4E38C9CE44.gif

Imma jump in on this as I'm hearing some stuff right now.

I agree with you on Taylor and Brashard. Canes.

To the delight of many on here, staff has picked it up with Yulkieth again and are willing to go 4 WR with him flexing at RB2. Meaning Amari will likely not be here.

Not a fan of this, but staff wants to secure a QB sooner than later. Jake didnt pull the trigger despite the pressure. So Jay Allen may be a take soon.

Had a tidbit on Chase Smith, but got too much heat on here last time I discussed his situation. So I'll keep that one to myself. But ultimately, that one depends on how the board shakes out.

Advertisement
I’ve been teasing with the Leonard Taylor talk the last couple months , I said we were back in it and in a big way, yet there was doubts. Now everyone is saying this. Well it’s time to **** or get off the pot, so I’m bringing back the cribbystal. I’m going to “ predict “ him to UM with a 9 confidence. Unless there’s an unexpected change I could see a commitment before Aug. Of course this is just a guess on my part, I know nothing.

Btw I’m sure there’ll be a run on cb’s by my friends elsewhere.

Also Kitchens and Smith were my next two commitments , we’re half way home.
You’re doing God’s work

To the delight of many on here, staff has picked it up with Yulkieth again and are willing to go 4 WR with him flexing at RB2. Meaning Amari will likely not be here.

Not a fan of this, but staff wants to secure a QB sooner than later. Jake didnt pull the trigger despite the pressure. So Jay Allen may be a take soon.

Had a tidbit on Chase Smith, but got too much heat on here last time I discussed his situation. So I'll keep that one to myself. But ultimately, that one depends on how the board shakes out.
I’ll probably get some hate for this, but I’m not a fan of Allen

Advertisement
Advertisement

The Chase stuff makes sense , especially with Williams being back in play. Spots are tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back