Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ohio’s state is always around when it comes to Sta. I don’t think the staff is too high on collier. That’s just a feel , nothing from anyone’s mouth.
Would be a dream come true if collier goes to uf or fsu I prefer fsu so we can target him on the field. Dude is severely overrated. Sapp to me I think he is looking around csz he has been committed so long and then ufs recruiting is a mess

Advertisement
Author re wrote that article to clarify that we were after Smith hard

The author said he wrote the quote exactly as the coach said it. The issue is that coach (Mancuso or something like that) is apparently a POS that steers kids away from Miami and caught a lot of heat for saying that. So he did the "oh, that was just a misunderstanding" schtick.

The author said he wrote the quote exactly as the coach said it. The issue is that coach (Mancuso or something like that) is apparently a POS that steers kids away from Miami and caught a lot of heat for saying that. So he did the "oh, that was just a misunderstanding" schtick.
Yes but he interviewed that coach again and the coach backtracked to say that we were recruiting Smith hard

boffa dem

Patrick Ewing Come Here GIF - PatrickEwing ComeHere GIFs

Advertisement
I don’t see it with all his family ties to SMU

Yeah I thought about that. Definitely deep ties. But his new OC has never called plays before and basically got the job because of his name (Lincoln Riley's kid bro). Sonny Dykes has said openly he wants to go back to a "traditional Air Raid." I think his Pops would want his son to have the best chance of getting drafted high, and I think that would happen at Miami rather than SMU.

Advertisement
Yeah I thought about that. Definitely deep ties. But his new OC has never called plays before and basically got the job because of his name (Lincoln Riley's kid bro). Sonny Dykes has said openly he wants to go back to a "traditional Air Raid." I think his Pops would want his son to have the best chance of getting drafted high, and I think that would happen at Miami rather than SMU.
His dad is a SMU alum & booster, he won't allow Preston to go anywhere else.

Actually Preston tried to commit to Texas last year during a visit & his Dad shut it down on the spot told him flat out no.

His dad pulled strings to get his brother Parker on the team as an unranked 0-star player with literally no offers.

Ohio’s state is always around when it comes to Sta. I don’t think the staff is too high on collier. That’s just a feel , nothing from anyone’s mouth.
They aren’t too high on him.. they’re keeping it warm just for other reasons

Cribby is the last insider. Even the other boards' fake insiders copy our boy. I'm awarding Cribby the Good Legend Seal of Approval, which is handed out only to the absolute elite (pronounced e-light) of the elite.

The recruiting board officially belongs to Cribby. It should be called Cribby's Corner.

Advertisement
Cribby is the last insider. Even the other boards' fake insiders copy our boy. I'm awarding Cribby the Good Legend Seal of Approval, which is handed out only to the absolute elite (pronounced e-light) of the elite.

The recruiting board officially belongs to Cribby. It should be called Cribby's Corner.

ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back