cowherd speaking sense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joy Taylor is sooo ****.

Used to be.

1638815709128.jpeg

Advertisement
dude is a blowhard, but he's pushing back against the sob stories that the rest of the national sports press is putting out.

Wasn't Cowherd just last week saying UM was a "second rate program", but now we are huge national brand like Notre Dame or USC who can call any coach in the middle of a season and land him? F#ck Cowherd.

Advertisement
Wasn't Cowherd just last week saying UM was a "second rate program", but now we are huge national brand like Notre Dame or USC who can call any coach in the middle of a season and land him? F#ck Cowherd.
i'm not a fan of the guy, but broken clocks and all. posted this because he's not jumping on the "oh this is so classless" crap that everyone else is.

I was crazy for saying this had been in the works for awhile.. This AM I said the hold up was him telling the players face to face lol.
I thought the hold up was because you leaked what has been in the works for months yesterday???

Advertisement
Kind of refreshing to listen to someone in the media actually be happy for us and come to our defense for a change. Super positive vibes and optimism is nice.

Advertisement
Back