cowherd speaking sense

Advertisement
Cowherd can eat a bag of d1cks, but he's right here. Joy Taylor is not only gorgeous and knowledgeable about sports, but she is a strong advocate for the things she believes in.

Wasn't Cowherd just last week saying UM was a "second rate program", but now we are huge national brand like Notre Dame or USC who can call any coach in the middle of a season and land him? F#ck Cowherd.
Well, Miami WAS acting like a second rate program. Cowherd has always wanted Miami to be great, for the reasons he stated.

Advertisement
U ain’t teasing! I would lick her **** after she gets off the toilet
gross dumb and dumber GIF

Advertisement
This.^^^^^
She was married to former Canes Baseball player...were together for a long while before getting married...some on here know whats up
Women as good looking as her who always seem to not be able to keep a man is a huge red flag. (remember she was engaged to Earl Watson too. They broke it off and she was posting 2 piece bikini pics on social media shortly thereafter. He was a pastor)

I call it the "Halle Berry" effect. Joy definitely has that. So not shocked something is off with her.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Colin has always been on the "UM and USC being back is great for college football" bandwagon. ALWAYS. But like many he is tired of the "pump fakes" we do every so often. I remember him saying at the beginning of this year, "Is UM FINALLY back this year or is this another one of those false hope years?" right before we got our doors blown off us by Bama. So Colin absolutely wants to see us back more than anything. Just like he wants USC back too.

Advertisement
Back