cowherd speaking sense

Advertisement
OT but one of the podcasts I watched in the last few days mentioned Mario was ****ed that Blake James didn't talk to him when Richt retired, and instead ran after Manny. Interesting to think what could have been if we had gone after Mario back in 2018. We might have even had him instead of Al Golden.
That's the point. Mario was in negotiations & would've been out coach at that point. Blake went off script with the help of certain high placed board members(not majority) & a certain someone handing out political favors to bring in Elmer fudd... That's why this has always been about a package deal and when we started telling y'all pre season Blake has lost trust of alot of people in house & strawley went into preserve mode somewhat while entertaining NCAA offers the singing was on the wall. Blake was gone regardless this season. The question was with Mandy & a SEMENHOLE win would've saved his job. That's how back and forth this was.

Are you the one I need to talk to set up an introduction? I’m ready to shoot my shot sir!

Lol; man, if u’re in L.A, there’s a good chance u can catch her at Gelson’s in Century City. From what I understand, she don’t really like going out. She’s more of a homebody. But by all accounts, she’s petty af (per her own admonition), she’s bossy af (per her own admonition) & difficult af, per rumors circulating in her dating life.

With that being said; good luck w/ that shot…wish I would’ve shot mine when I saw her. Lol.

That's the point. Mario was in negotiations & would've been out coach at that point. Blake went off script with the help of certain high placed board members(not majority) & a certain someone handing out political favors to bring in Elmer fudd... That's why this has always been about a package deal and when we started telling y'all pre season Blake has lost trust of alot of people in house & strawley went into preserve mode somewhat while entertaining NCAA offers the singing was on the wall. Blake was gone regardless this season. The question was with Mandy & a SEMENHOLE win would've saved his job. That's how back and forth this was.
****. Reminds me of those photos of crawlspaces of homes in west Texas. You have to clear out the snakes before you can get in there to check out the foundation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I remember you saying we needed to lose to FSU or that snake would be back. Crazy to think how close were to not having this spectacular day upon us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love CIS. A thread about Cowherd is really maybe 50% about Cowherd and the Canes and 50% whether or not Joy Taylor is a piece of a$$....and the ratio is going more and more in Joy's favor. lol

Neg away I don’t care. She used to look good. She is like a 6 at best in current form based on that video.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back