Couple of Silents?

Advertisement
Ivins confirmed the silents. Says they play defense. Doesn’t wanna ruin their moment. The first one he knows for sure for sure while the second he’s been told but he’s just in the know so nothing for sure.

My take: Silents are only silents when they are waiting for a certain date to commit. Therefore I’m gonna go off the guys that have set a date. So since they play defense I’m gonna say Ingraham and Weaver. Those are the only two guys that would wanna keep it silent for now since they have special decision dates. No reason for Nunn to be a silent when he doesn’t have a date set and can pop any minute.

Advertisement
My take: Silents are only silents when they are waiting for a certain date to commit. Therefore I’m gonna go off the guys that have set a date. So since they play defense I’m gonna say Ingraham and Weaver. Those are the only two guys that would wanna keep it silent for now since they have special decision dates. No reason for Nunn to be a silent when he doesn’t have a date set and can pop any minute.

I agree on Ingraham. But I think Bogle is the other one and that's only because Ivins also said something to the effect of "follow the visits to games" Don't think Nunn even came to more than one game. He definitely didn't go to FSU.

Come on Mark just win the games your supposed to and tell us about recruiting when you win

Not the opposite to distract us from the product on the field

Golden move again

Advertisement

I'd lose my **** in a good way if we secured Ingraham and Weaver. Add in Bogle and we're gravy on the d-line.

F1259709-E897-4AB0-ABAA-D1E4997D2A44.jpeg

Advertisement
I'd lose my **** in a good way if we secured Ingraham and Weaver. Add in Bogle and we're gravy on the d-line.

We Gucci on Offense; but need to get all the defensive players we can get. Giving up 220 yards, 16 points and only getting 3 Turnovers to UVA? Come in man!

Announcing that we have "silent commits" to divert from the from the crap we have on offense. Just putting whip cream on a **** sandwich.

This. It was Coker go to move, either drop mention of a silent or have a player public with his commitment

Advertisement
Everyone is going crazy over all these high profile defenders which we need. But man we gotta get some help up front on that O Line it's terrible that should be CMR focus

The **** are silents worth, until pen comes to paper really don't mean ****, should worry bout how to fix this putrid ****** offense instead

Nunn shouldn’t be a silent. Silents are usually guys that for sure know they got that spot no matter what. Think Ingraham, Bogle, weaver, Stevenson type dudes. I guess it all doeneds how the staff views nunn though

Advertisement
Back