Couple of Silents?

Advertisement
If you're an offensive skill position recruit, why the **** would you want to come here?

He is saying this to kick the can down the road. At this point, he is past the point of insulting our intelligence. Golden went down that road and felt the absolute WRATH. I am proud to say that the miami fanbase RUINED Golden. He will be traveling around the Northeast putting on coaching clinics within 5 years after he flames out with the Lions.

This will absolutely happen to Richt if he doesnt grow a set, develop a brain and make the right decision. If he chooses to be a selfish POS the banners will fly and his life will fall apart.

Advertisement
Some people use the word couple as more than 2. More like 2-4 depending on what your talking about

When I was a cop, whenever I would ask someone how many drinks they had before driving, the answer was always "a couple." The true number was never as low as 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CMR said on the Joe Rose show mentioned today that we have a couple of silent commits right now. Nunn and...?

My sources inside the program (Sebastian the Ibis) are telling me the silent commits are:
- Former Carolina Panthers QB coach Ken Dorsey
- Eagles offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland
- USF offensive coordinator Sterlin Gilbert
- LA Rams Special Teams Coordinator John Fassel
- Seahawks LBs coach Michael Barrow

Don't let this leave this board fellas.

Advertisement
I would say that I had some silents too after that awful corching performance he put on Saturday night.

Calling bullsh*t on this, dude is trying to take the fans focus away from his **** poor coaching

Advertisement
Back