Couple of Silents?

Prob talking about silent farts he was letting out during the interview from his cafe con leche, croquetas, and cuban toast for breakfast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What did Irvins post on 247? Anyone care to summerize. My *** is banned from there lol.

What did Irvins post on 247? Anyone care to summerize. My *** is banned from there lol.

He confirmed the two silent, also said that are defensive players. He doesn’t want to name them to not ruin their moment but it’s not difficult to understand who they are if you follow the visits.

My guess is Ingraham and Nunn

In other news:
-our coaches will be on the road to watch some commits/targets play
-we extended a PWO offer to a North Carolina punter, Conner Maynard

Advertisement
He confirmed the two silent, also said that are defensive players. He doesn’t want to name them to not ruin their moment but it’s not difficult to understand who they are if you follow the visits.

In other news:
Our coaches should be on the road watching how other offenses operate.

In other news:

I hope we get that punter... we got open scholarships available we need to be offering full scholarships to the top punters and FG kickers in the country lol

Advertisement

In other news:
Awesome thank you sir

Advertisement
Back