Couple of Silents?

Advertisement
So u are saying we don't need Neal and or Wright and if we lose Eguakun we will be OK as long as we get a new OL coach. Targuin can fill in
for all the ones leaving this year. Hope this guy we hire can also walk on water and feed the masses with five loaves and two fish. We need Neal and Targuin and cant afford to lose Equakun and another Tackle if one wants in. Not saying we don't need a coach that can teach, but, we need bodies.

I'm not saying that at all brother...we definitely need those guys

Some people use the word couple as more than 2. More like 2-4 depending on what your talking about

Richt is an educated gentleman and would never use “couple” for anything other than “2.”

“2-4” falls into the larger category, “several.”

Advertisement
Richt isn’t getting fired by Miami. Miami is in a better place now than at any point in the last 15yrs. He will be here at least 5 more years unless he steps away himself.
Being in a halfway house is better than being in a prison, but that doesnt make it good.

Advertisement
I believe he said the same thing last year around this time. I can't remember if they actually materialized though as I don't remember any major surprises.
Silents is a term invented by and for fans who want to believe in things that are not verifiable. It’s a bit like the concept of the afterlife in religion. It keeps you going until next season.

I’m hoping the silent are a special teams coach and an OC...a guy can dream can’t he..and if I use Cubans deduction that couple could be 3 throw in a OL coach..

Advertisement
I'm not to excited about silents seems very shady on recruits part in requesting to be silent , always a feeling that multiple bags are in play and the auction isn't finished yet in squeezing more bag in what's best for there family.

" WHATS BEST FOR MY FAMILY" just doesn't mean what it should be , seems like a quick way to back out and run for bling like in BALLERS HBO series.

GOCANES

Being in a halfway house is better than being in a prison, but that doesnt make it good.

Well he isn’t getting fired in the next 3 seasons and I willing to bet any amount of money on it. We have to hope God shows him the light this offseason that he has to make some serious changes if he ever wants to have Miami be a legit contender.

Advertisement
Well he isn’t getting fired in the next 3 seasons and I willing to bet any amount of money on it. We have to hope God shows him the light this offseason that he has to make some serious changes if he ever wants to have Miami be a legit contender.

After watching Richt in some of his “moments” starting to wonder if his Christian persona might be a facade...

I'm not to excited about silents seems very shady on recruits part in requesting to be silent , always a feeling that multiple bags are in play and the auction isn't finished yet in squeezing more bag in what's best for there family.

" WHATS BEST FOR MY FAMILY" just doesn't mean what it should be , seems like a quick way to back out and run for bling like in BALLERS HBO series.

GOCANES
A lot of times being a silent is the coaching staffs idea. That way they can control the momentum created when commits are announced. I feel like Nunn announcing now was calculated because Richt is getting **** on for UVA.

Advertisement
Back