Couple of Silents?

Advertisement
Can’t be a silent if your mom isn’t on board yet. I don’t think Nunn was a silent.

On another thread Stefan said he wasn’t one of the silents. One he’s 💯 on, the other still trying to get full confirmation.

Advertisement
Hopefully one of the silents is an OL.

We only have one committed, which begs the question: How many OL do we end up with?

Mork has been saying we have silents every year but our problem is they remain they silent for canes

Advertisement
No because unlike you I am a Cane fan. Not a Richt fan. I want the team to do well. You don't care that Richt is destroying this team as long as your buddy Richt is still at the helm. You care more about Richt than the team.

Why you not happy with Nunn committing, it's a Cane victory.

Why you not happy with Nunn committing, it's a Cane victory.

Where did I say I was unhappy? I am happy that he has committed. My point is I am a Cane fan. I want what is best for the Canes. You are a Richt fan and wants what is best for Richt. You don't care about the U. Once Richt gets fired from here you will follow him and support him at Bethune Cookman or whatever FCS school he ends up at.

Where did I say I was unhappy? I am happy that he has committed. My point is I am a Cane fan. I want what is best for the Canes. You are a Richt fan and wants what is best for Richt. You don't care about the U. Once Richt gets fired from here you will follow him and support him at Bethune Cookman or whatever FCS school he ends up at.

Dude, you the one obsessed with Richt, I have not mentioned that name in my posts. Everything you post is “Richt”, he must have banged your sister.

Advertisement
Dude, you the one obsessed with Richt, I have not mentioned that name in my posts. Everything you post is “Richt”, he must have banged your sister.

You downvote everyone that disrespects Richt. You white knight him every chance you get. You support everything he does even when it hurts the program.

Look, Richt is by no means elite and does a bunch of **** that makes you scratch your head, but let's not act like he inherited the 01 Canes and here we are 3 years later.

Advertisement
I still thing long Brandon Cunningham was a bad loss. He's going to be a very good RT for Miss State.

Advertisement
Back