Couple of commits might be dropped.

Advertisement
It's November. To hold kids this long then drop them is not going to be well received by some coaches/players.

I get it, players do it to the coaches all the time and nobody cares.....it's a business decision, it's kid, it's a bad product, whatever. But you know as well as i that it's a double standard out there.

I never really watched any tape of Riggins. The only thing i saw was his testing numbers on ESPN.....one of the worst shuttles at his position this year. Unless that number is old, he was hurt or something i can see why they are looking elsewhere. It could also be due to how well the freshmen DTs are progressing.
Every other school does it all the time and don't get flak for it.

Advertisement
i dont like mathis tape to be honest. listen, im not a scout or a coach but i just dont like it.

I don't either.

What's hard to breakdown on HS tape is level of comp and overall speed/talent of the game. It's why i would always prefer to see kids live or compare game tape with camp tape, see how everything compares and translates.

With Mathis, he looks to have size/length you look for but i don't see the burst or instincts and i see him struggling to get off blocks. Now can some of that be coached? Sure. But when he has questions, Flagg has athleticism questions and our roster LB depth is absolutely depleted, it's worrisome.

Our LB recruiting has been suspect since Manny and company arrived. For this specific type of defense, LBs should be knocking down our door.

Every other school does it all the time and don't get flak for it.

Every school doesn't deal with the SoFla mentality and mention dropping guys who aren't committed and looking elsewhere.

I'm not saying i have a problem with it....it's business and evaluations are always taking place. I'm just saying from an optics of everything the last 2 years, it's another questionable thing people can point to and turn into a negative against us.

Huh? What does that have to do with Kuligowski taking his commitment 2 years ago? I said we shouldn’t have taken the commitment. Post better clown.
The kid came to camps with the new staff. Stop posting **** filled with your cousins ejaculate out of your ar$e on this board.

Advertisement
I don't either.

What's hard to breakdown on HS tape is level of comp and overall speed/talent of the game. It's why i would always prefer to see kids live or compare game tape with camp tape, see how everything compares and translates.

With Mathis, he looks to have size/length you look for but i don't see the burst or instincts and i see him struggling to get off blocks. Now can some of that be coached? Sure. But when he has questions, Flagg has athleticism questions and our roster LB depth is absolutely depleted, it's worrisome.

Our LB recruiting has been suspect since Manny and company arrived. For this specific type of defense, LBs should be knocking down our door.
Well steed has injuries problems and he was forced to take Jennings jr. huff and brooks can be special and Joyner is well regarded but I don’t like Mathis or Flagg. Tackling well in slo motion is what I see in contrast to cave who is blowing plays up

I just dont believe he is coming here
Lets say this, his UGA visit isnt a looking like is going to happen, clemson numbers are tight and Oregon isnt as true of a player as many think. I know for fact that his interest in us is legit and this trip this weekend aint no free visit. There is a legitmate chance we land flowe, ive been saying it since the summer months and wont be backing off my statements. Our only worry right now is the looming USC hire.

Lets say this, his UGA visit isnt a looking like is going to happen, clemson numbers are tight and Oregon isnt as true of a player as many think. I know for fact that his interest in us is legit and this trip this weekend aint no free visit. There is a legitmate chance we land flowe, ive been saying it since the summer months and wont be backing off my statements. Our only worry right now is the looming USC hire.
I thought the official was free

Trevon Riggins and Antonio Smith have basically been told by the staff to look elsewhere and are not likely to sign with us, per Ivins.

Attachments

• 1571066946556.gif
    1571066946556.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
I know the interest is legit. Dude is a elite player and put us in his top 4. There are plenty of elite oos recruits and they don't give miami the time of day.

As for clemson their numbers been tight but if flowe wants in they are taking him. His ov to clemson is next weekend.

Advertisement
we need to stop with these NFL measurables being needed on every prospect

you must also hate us signing a kid like Bandy? Im really glad we passed on Tutu he simply wont produce on this level....Davis the starting corner at OU? Glad we passed on him

We are not an NFL minor league team stop passing on ballers Because of ridiculous measurables.... dont get me wrong the Gregs of the world are awesome but a team full of bandys,tutus will win alot of college football games for us

Plus it’s football not the nba. I don’t know how tall the guy is you’re talking about but it’s getting ridiculous with these athletes.Sometimes it’s like they are trying to field a basketball team with height. 5’9 to 5’11 used to be good for a corner. I mean 10 years ago it was good enough, now they want you at least to be 6’1. OL being between 6’5 to 6’9? It’s crazy.

Why are you doing this to these people?

Ive said since the summer even when everyone said it was a pipe dream that Flowe has legit interest. His little brother came down here and had a blast at Paradise camp and told Justin that he needed to make sure he OV'd no matter what.

Now I assumed once we started having a bad season it was over because it was predicated on us showing him a good product on the field. (Rohan Marley even alluded to this as well in an interview this past summer as he knows Flowe personally and is apparently really close to his dad said Flowe is 100% interested but we needed to show him something on the field for him to stay interested through Dec/Jan)

For him to not have taken us out of the top 4 after the crappy season we are having up to this point, says a lot. We go on a nice winning streak to end the season and watch out!

Why are you doing this to these people?

LOL. Keep hope alive LCE! You know I have been on the "Flowe is legit interested and we have a legit shot!" bandwagon since the beginning. Don't bail on me now! If we can close the year strong, show him we are on the uptick, show him he can be the starting MLB next year and show him a good time this weekend..lets see what happens and how the cards fall!

Advertisement
Back