Cortez Mills: Miami bringing a lot of "positive energy"

Advertisement
Not good to hear he suffered a concussion during that event….

Is that a problem with WRs these days? Once they started calling targeting and defenseless players, football seemed to get lot less dangerous for ball catchers.

I’d have to see young Cortez Instagram gas station pics to accurately compare
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Holy crap, I just read that Mark Pope ultimately ended his college career at UMass Amherst (3-9), where he caught 33 passes for 420 yards and 1 TD. Doesn't show how many targets and drops. But good for him.

p.s., Cortez Mills is nothing like Mark Pope. I really don't understand why his name even came up in this thread?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy crap, I just read that Mark Pope ultimately ended his college career at UMass Amherst (3-9), where he caught 33 passes for 420 yards and 1 TD. Doesn't show how many targets and drops. But good for him.

p.s., Cortez Mills is nothing like Mark Pope. I really don't understand why his name even came up in this thread?

Man I was telling so many lies about Pope

I’ll need some scientist to have to do some clinical research to break down for me how the **** he sucked so bad in college

Advertisement
This kid is very much an alpha in SFL.

If/when he pops, it will open a lot of eyes in Dade. His commitment will be followed quickly by several others, imo. I think it’s about to be a nice spring for the squad.

Don’t know much about him but I’m a little surprised he didn’t get poached by central or MNW, I’m sure they’ve tried lol

Don’t know much about him but I’m a little surprised he didn’t get poached by central or MNW, I’m sure they’ve tried lol
Don’t think anyone who lives that far south is willing to go further north than Palmetto/Columbus to play ball. Plus Homestead had a really good team last year losing in the State Championship game to STA

Advertisement
Back